Influence Skills Training Course
Influence Skills Course in Singapore
About This Influence Skills Training Course
Influence Skills Course in Singapore
The ability to influence people one of the most important skills you have to hone especially when you are in the field of business. In the workplace, your power to influence colleagues could allow for faster project implementation as you drive the team toward a motivating goal. Find out how strong your influential skills are and how to improve it if you need to in this article.
|Influence Skills Course||12 May, 2023 - 13 May, 2023||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
|Influence Skills Course||12 June, 2023 - 13 June, 2023||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
|Influence Skills Course||13 July, 2023 - 14 July, 2023||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
|Influence Skills Course||13 August, 2023 - 14 August, 2023||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
|Influence Skills Course||10 September, 2023 - 11 September, 2023||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
|Influence Skills Course||10 October, 2023 - 11 October, 2023||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
|Influence Skills Course||9 November, 2023 - 10 November, 2023||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
|Influence Skills Course||11 December, 2023 - 12 December, 2023||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
|Influence Skills Course||12 January, 2024 - 13 January, 2024||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
|Influence Skills Course||11 February, 2024 - 12 February, 2024||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
|Influence Skills Course||12 March, 2024 - 13 March, 2024||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
|Influence Skills Course||13 April, 2024 - 14 April, 2024||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
|Influence Skills Course||14 May, 2024 - 15 May, 2024||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
|Influence Skills Course||14 June, 2024 - 15 June, 2024||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
|Influence Skills Course||15 July, 2024 - 16 July, 2024||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
|Influence Skills Course||15 August, 2024 - 16 August, 2024||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
|Influence Skills Course||14 September, 2024 - 15 September, 2024||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
|Influence Skills Course||13 October, 2024 - 14 October, 2024||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
|Influence Skills Course||13 November, 2024 - 14 November, 2024||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
|Influence Skills Course||13 December, 2024 - 14 December, 2024||9 am to 5 pm||Online / Face to Face||Singapore|
Who Should Attend This Influence Skills Workshop
This Influence Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Influence Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Influence Skills Training Program
The ideal group size for this Influence Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Influence Skills Course
The duration of this Influence Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Influence Skills Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Influence Skills course
- Overcome buyer resistance
- Marketing is reliant against buyer attitudes. One of the most challenging buyer habits to win is opposition to buying. Effective persuasion can help buyers feel more pleased with their purchases while increasing sales. A key determinant in succeeding buyer resistance is showing the buyer that you sympathise with the difficulty of the purchase decision. Informing the buyer, “I know this is a tough purchase to make and I know how you are feeling” can set the buyer’s mind at peace and open them up to a purchase that will serve them as well as the salesperson.
- Helps an individual express themselves
- Market your ideas or products to others more naturally
- Leading others more effectively
- Coach or train others more easily
- Become more productive as a result of better communication with others
- Influence others to follow you
- Change individual’s opinion to match your wanted state; change a “No” to a “Yes.”
Influence Skills Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Influence Skills course
- Declare the fundamental principles of influencing other people individually or in groups
- Explain the role of power with regards to influencing
- Distinguish their preferred influencing style and the impact this has on others
- Recognise Barriers and Enablers to Influencing
- Explain and demonstrate their influencing skills via group exercise
- Explain the ‘human shortcut’ and why it makes influence possible
- Define the six principles of influencing and how they are used
- Distinguish key situations where they can apply the influencing principles in their own environment
- Develop an action plan for influencing the success
Course Content For This Influence Skills Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Influence Skills training course
- State what is the importance of goals and how does this affect your influencing strategy?
- State what is the best strategy for long term influence on someone else?
- State what does it mean to be diplomatic and how does it help you to influence others?
Techniques of Influence
- Explain how to gain commitment without using power, position or status.
- Explain how to use a variety of diplomatic techniques when talking to deliver your messages softer and more positively.
- Explain how to influence others without resorting to force or authority as soon as you receive some resistance.
- Explain how to use 9 powerful influence techniques suitable for a range of situations to positively influence others.
Principles of Influence
- Explain how to take advantage of empathy and listening skills to gain the trust of others and take steps to build a long term relationship.
- State the 6 universal influence principles and explain how to use them?
Interacting with Individuals
- Explain how to improve your presence and make it easier to influence people.
- Explain how to give feedback and expect to get immediate results.
- Explain how to make people feel better if they are depressed or are down.
- Explain how to say No to people on your level, below you or even above you.
- Explain how to influence others positively or negatively using the three primary influence dimensions.
- Explain how to boost others and motivate them.
- Explain how to praise others to encourage them strongly in the direction of your choice.
How to Get What You Want
- Explain how to ask others for what you want.
- Explain how to phrase a request.
- Explain how to use emotions to get the attention of others and use this to deliver your message for maximum effect.
Influence Skills Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Influence Skills course
Influence Skills Learner’s Guide
Influence Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Influence Skills Essentials Ebook
Influence Skills Course Handouts
Influence Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Influence Skills MindMaps Pack
Influence Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Influence Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Influence Skills E-Learning Course
Influence Skills Online Video Course
Influence Skills Essentials Audiobook
Influence Skills Infographics Pack
Influence Skills Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 4 pricing options available for this Influence Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Influence Skills training course.
- SGD 889.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- SGD 389.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 589.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 789.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
UpcomingInfluence Skills Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Influence Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Influence Skills Course Brochure
Request for this Influence Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.