Ice Breakers Course in Singapore
About This Ice Breakers Training Course
Ice Breakers Course in Singapore
A lull in the middle of an activity filled with awkward silence is a discouraging sign to continue. This is why ice breakers are invented to avoid such instances. Ice breakers are ideal when starting off a meeting or facilitating a getting to know stage, paving the way to an engaging session.
Who Should Attend This Ice Breakers Workshop
This Ice Breakers workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Ice Breakers.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Ice Breakers Training Program
The ideal group size for this Ice Breakers course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Ice Breakers Skills Course
The duration of this Ice Breakers workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Ice Breakers Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Ice Breakers course
- Incorporate icebreakers in training to develop appealing training sessions.
- Incorporate icebreakers in training to draw participants engagement and participation
- Incorporate icebreakers in training to boost participants morale during training
- Improve personal communication skills through communicative icebreakers.
- Incorporate icebreakers in training to improve the participants’ productivity during and after training.
- Gain knowledge and skills to develop effective icebreakers aligned with training programs.
- Incorporate icebreakers in training improve learning experience and effectiveness.
- Incorporate icebreakers in training to reduce monotony and encourage trainee participation.
- Apply icebreakers in training to influence participants’ creativity and innovation.
- Gain knowledge on the benefits of icebreakers and apply to develop and strengthen interpersonal relationships at the workplace.
- Incorporate icebreakers in training to enhance participant focus on learning.
- Incorporate icebreakers in training to improve participants’ ability to get the most out of the training.
Ice Breakers Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Ice Breakers course
- Understand the meaning of icebreakers within the training context.
- Understand the use and significance of icebreakers in trainings.
- Learn the features of icebreakers within the training context.
- Learn the types of icebreakers within the training context.
- Know the categories of icebreakers activities that trainers can employ in training.
- Learn the steps to develop an effective icebreaker during training.
- Understand the importance of selecting the right icebreaker to suit a given activity
- Learn the guiding principles of playing icebreakers in corporate trainings.
- Learn how to align icebreakers with the goals of training.
- Understand the correlation of icebreakers and facilitation skills in training.
- Appreciate icebreakers as an important teambuilding activity during training.
- Learn the benefits of an effective/well designed icebreaker for trainees.
- Learn the factors to consider when developing an icebreaker for corporate training.
Course Content For This Ice Breakers Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Ice Breakers training course
- Define icebreakers
- What is an icebreaker?
- Explain the significance of icebreakers in trainings.
- What is the significance of icebreakers
- List the features of icebreakers used in training.
- What are the features of icebreakers?
- Identify the types of icebreakers within the training context.
- What are types of icebreakers?
- Identify the categories of icebreakers activities applied in training.
- What are the categories of icebreakers activities?
- Identify the steps to develop an effective icebreaker for delivery during trainings.
- What are the steps to develop an effective icebreaker?
- Discuss the importance of selecting the right icebreaker to suit a given training.
- What is the importance of selecting the right icebreaker to suit a given training?
- Name the guiding principles of playing icebreakers during corporate training.
- What are the instructions of playing icebreakers?
- Discuss how to align icebreakers to the purpose of given learning context
- How do facilitators align icebreakers to the purpose of given learning context?
- Discuss the correlation of icebreakers and facilitation exercises
- What is the correlation of icebreakers and facilitation exercises?
- Examine icebreakers as an important teambuilding activity for training participants.
- What role do icebreakers play in teambuilding?
- Identify the benefits of an effective/well designed icebreaker
- What are the benefits of an effective/well designed icebreaker?
- Factors to consider when developing an icebreaker for training.
- What are the factors to consider when developing an icebreaker
Ice Breakers Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Ice Breakers course
Ice Breakers Learner’s Guide
Ice Breakers Key Takeaways Notes
Ice Breakers Essentials Ebook
Ice Breakers Course Handouts
Ice Breakers 30-Day Action Plan
Ice Breakers MindMaps Pack
Ice Breakers PPT Slides Used During Course
Ice Breakers Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Ice Breakers E-Learning Course
Ice Breakers Online Video Course
Ice Breakers Essentials Audiobook
Ice Breakers Infographics Pack
Ice Breakers Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Ice Breakers training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Ice Breakers training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Ice Breakers training course
Upcoming Ice Breakers Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Ice Breakers course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Ice Breakers Course Brochure
Request for this Ice Breakers course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.