How To Write A Business Case Course in Singapore
How To Write A Business Case Course in Singapore
A business case is a critical document submitted to clients, stakeholders, and employers for their examination and deliberation. Its highlight is the presentation of a business problem and the several solutions in addressing it. Writing an unbeatable business case needs a set of skills, especially the ones involved in reasoning, persuasion, and solution making. This is the first step contributing to the potential success of a project and thus, must be convincing and engaging.
A business case also includes the cost and expenditures of a project and these too must be reasonably justified. In this course, the participants can explore the elements of a business case so that they can be able to incorporate it to their business cases successfully.
This How To Write A Business Case workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their How To Write A Business Case.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this How To Write A Business Case course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this How To Write A Business Case workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Write A Business Case course
• Introduces the participant to the importance of being able to skillfully write a business case worthy of deliberation
• Helps the participant to acquire the necessary skills and guidelines beneficial in writing a business case
• Trains the participant to engagingly address and articulate business problems and their solutions
• Improves the participant’s formal writing skills and persuasion conveyed in writing
• Helps decision-makers in finding a worthy project to be implemented and making an informedjudgment
• Helps the participant to write a business case that is adequate in length and will capture the attention of clients and stakeholders
Below is the list of course objectives of our How To Write A Business Case course
• Define what a business case is
• State the reasons for writing a business case
• Identify the best time to write a business case
• Enumerate the important parts and sections of a business case
• Familiarize oneself with the standard template of a business case
• Describe the data and information that should be included in a business case
• Learn how to prepare properly before writing a business case
• Learn the steps on how to write an effective business case
• Learn how to manage a business case after it was successfully approved
• Identify the difficulties commonly encountered when writing a business case
• Determine how to solve said difficulties for the business case to stay on track
• Identify the benefits of writing a promising business case
• Study the examples of business cases for future reference
• Create a summarized rationale of the business cases examples provided
Below is the list of course content of our How To Write A Business Case training course
• What is a business case?
• Why do you need to write a business case?
• When should you write a business case?
• What are the sections usually comprising a business case format?
• Examples of business case templates
• What kinds of information are usually found in a business case?
• Preparing to write a business case: Questions to ask and things to consider
• Writing a business case: Simple steps to follow for making a winning one
• Case approved: What do you do with the business case after it was accepted
• What are the challenges that could be faced while making a business case and how can you overcome them?
• What are the benefits of writing an unbeatable business case?
• Examples of a business case study
• Activity: Examine the examples of business cases provided and create a summary of their rationale.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the How To Write A Business Case course
How To Write A Business Case Learner’s Guide
How To Write A Business Case Key Takeaways Notes
How To Write A Business Case Essentials Ebook
How To Write A Business Case Course Handouts
How To Write A Business Case 30-Day Action Plan
How To Write A Business Case MindMaps Pack
How To Write A Business Case PPT Slides Used During Course
How To Write A Business Case Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
How To Write A Business Case E-Learning Course
How To Write A Business Case Online Video Course
How To Write A Business Case Essentials Audiobook
How To Write A Business Case Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this How To Write A Business Case training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online How To Write A Business Case training course.
Request for this How To Write A Business Case course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.