How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Course in Singapore
About This How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Training Course
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Course in Singapore
Do you have great ideas in a meeting but can’t figure out how to share it? Do you feel hesitant to speak up to counter an argument? It’s time to learn to get your voice to be heard. Meetings are ideal settings to show your talents and potential as a part of a company.
Who Should Attend This How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Workshop
This How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Training Program
The ideal group size for this How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Skills Course
The duration of this How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings course
- When you become confident about speaking up for others, you’ll feel less self-conscious about speaking up for yourself
- To make an impact during a meeting, you need to have a point of view about an agenda item and express your opinion clearly
- Get comfortable with your voice in the room without any high stakes
- Be more emotionally neutral if the group doesn’t embrace your idea if you assess the room from an organizational scientist’s point of view
- How you express your opinions at work is a direct reflection upon how people experience who you are and what you represent as a team member
- Voicing your opinion can create and convert those same conversations into meaningful research to help you drive more sustainable performance outcomes
- You begin to command respect from those who are not courageous enough to express themselves
- As you voice your opinion, those around you provide inputs that you can then evaluate as you decipher your final decisions that may influence your plan of action
- Help mobilize your influence in ways that connect you with the other prominent voices in the organization
- A consistent voice allows your talent to be discovered and creates opportunities previously unseen
- Your colleagues will grow to trust you faster as your brand defines your competencies and the value you bring to the table and represent as an individual
- Win the respect of your peers because you are able to lead people and help grow the organization’s value with your voice
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings course
- Learn how to get your voice heard in meetings and find the best ways to contribute and get noticed
- Getting yourself noticed in the workplace is vital to your success, and meetings are the key arena in which to do it
- Demonstrate confidence and proactivity, and mark you out as a future leader in meetings
- Build your confidence and gain a sense of control that will allow you to make a valuable contribution to your next meeting
- Be aware that being assertive doesn’t mean being aggressive, and that being early to speak doesn’t mean always being the first
- Make it clear that you have something to offer to provoke interest that earns you attention in the meeting
- Increase your visibility, enhance your career prospects, and boost your confidence
- Overcome nerves or frustrations, and learn how to make the most of this opportunity
- Find something on agenda that you are passionate about and prepare a statement that expresses a strong opinion or idea that goes beyond agreeing with the status quo
- Get to the point and be clear about what you want
- Step back from the room and see what politics might be going on
- Know how to speak confidently and the best way to position yourself in a large group of people
Course Content For This How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings training course
- Have confidence in your own value because you’ve been invited to the meeting because you have something to offer
- Ask questions because this shows that you’re attentive , engaged and interested
- start building up your confidence by looking out for fellow attendees and speak up for others
- Having a good posture at the table makes a positive impression and suggests that you are alert, engaged and respectful
- Be one of the first to speak because by speaking early in the meeting, you can have your say and feel more relaxed, receptive and positive during the rest of it
- Take the lead and be assertive because it may be difficult to find a gap in the discussion for you to say what you wanted to say
- Embrace the skills of introversion and take advantage of the fact that you’ll likely be reflective, strategic, thoughtful, a good listener, and observant
- Give your idea the advantage and get yourself on the agenda, so that you will have a guaranteed opportunity to talk
- Once you’ve said what you want to say, simply finish speaking and people will appreciate your efficient delivery
- Avoid saying, “I disagree” because when people hear this they immediately feel confronted and annoyed, and they’ll probably stop listening to you
- Explore other opportunities to speak up, such as giving presentations to larger groups at work, or even training as a toastmaster for public speaking
- Lead by example and set the tone for non-judgmental, inclusive and respectful behavior and help others get their voices be heard
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings course
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Learner’s Guide
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Key Takeaways Notes
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Essentials Ebook
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Course Handouts
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings 30-Day Action Plan
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings MindMaps Pack
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings PPT Slides Used During Course
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings E-Learning Course
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Online Video Course
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Essentials Audiobook
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Infographics Pack
How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings training course
Upcoming How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings Course Brochure
Request for this How To Get Your Voice Heard In Meetings course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.