How To Create A Marketing Plan Course
How To Create A Marketing Plan Course in Singapore
About This How To Create A Marketing Plan Training Course
How To Create A Marketing Plan Course in Singapore
A marketing plan is the backbone of all your marketing strategies, goals, and activities on a product or service. This holds together the ideas you will be venturing on to make your products and services be known. Through this course, the participants will be guided into making an effective marketing plan.
Who Should Attend This How To Create A Marketing Plan Workshop
This workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their How To Create A Marketing Plan.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This How To Create A Marketing Plan Training Program
The ideal group size for this course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this How To Create A Marketing Plan workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Create A Marketing Plan course
- Enable organizational to promotes business in the target audience
- Getting the recognition and attention of the audience
- Improving the profitability of the business
- Enhances the reputation of the business
- Improves the customer loyalty and brand recognition
Below is the list of course objectives of our How To Create A Marketing Plan course
- Understand the term ‘marketing’ and its implications in practical life
- Understand the successful plan of marketing
- Analyze the need of marketing for enhancing profitability
- Conduct proper training sessions for focusing on the importance of marketing
- Enable the different departments of organizations to work together
- Analyze the resulting impact on the relationship with clients
- Adopt best practices of various organizations and multinationals
Below is the list of course content of our How To Create A Marketing Plan training course
- What is an effective marketing plan?
- How to develop an effective marketing plan?
- How to identify the goals of the business and different customer segments?
- Research about the market
- How to profile the competitors of a business?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
How To Create A Marketing Plan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the course
How To Create A Marketing Plan Learner’s Guide
Create A Marketing Plan Key Takeaways Notes
Create A Marketing Plan Essentials Ebook
Create A Marketing Plan Course Handouts
Create A Marketing Plan 30-Day Action Plan
Create A Marketing Plan MindMaps Pack
Create A Marketing Plan PPT Slides Used During Course
Create A Marketing Plan Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Create A Marketing Plan E-Learning Course
Create A Marketing Plan Online Video Course
Create A Marketing Plan Essentials Audiobook
Create A Marketing Plan Infographics Pack
How To Create A Marketing Plan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 4 pricing options available for this How To Create A Marketing Plan training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online training course.
- SGD 889.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- SGD 389.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 589.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 789.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest How To Create A Marketing Plan course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Course Brochure
Request for this How To Create A Marketing Plan course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.