How To Be A Great Storyteller Course in Singapore
How To Be A Great Storyteller Course in Singapore
Most people are visual thinkers. It’s not a question why stories, movies, and, short video clips touch us emotionally. Even without audio or text, these would pull strings and multiple wires in our brains to get us thinking and feeling everything.
There are good and bad methods of telling stories, however. Doing it, wrongly, could mean losing the audience and their interest in the story itself. A great story has three points to be considered. It should catch the audience’ attention, develop a connection with them, and, the conclusion should give them satisfaction. People in entertainment, business, community services, and, others can benefit from this skill. They all need to get other people’s attention and join causes, work to a goal, and, stimulate significant changes for better.
It would seem that this skill is best suited for extroverts. However, introverts are also capable of great storytelling. For most of them, it takes a bigger deal of practice and getting used to stepping in front of a crowd and be the centre of attention. JK Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter series, is a known introvert yet her stories have garnered huge successes over the years. Elon Musk, the founder of PayPal, Tesla, and, Space X, has opened up about being an introvert but is now seeing himself as the next Steve Jobs. The former US president Barrack Obama is, also, an introvert and is very well-known to deliver great speeches and has inspired millions of people.
To be like them, blossoming storytellers can avoid certain habits to improve their skills. If an individual has an interest in this skill, it’s not impossible to be successful. It only takes practice and exposure to reflect on their storytelling. This course will guide an individual to improve their storytelling skills. It will, ultimately, assist them to muster the courage and ability to be an excellent storyteller.
This How To Be A Great Storyteller workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their How To Be A Great Storyteller.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this How To Be A Great Storyteller course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this How To Be A Great Storyteller workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Be A Great Storyteller course
- Boost an individual’s confidence in storytelling.
- Avoid habits that could lose the receiver’s interest.
- Improve storytelling skills through practice and observation.
- Enhance the self-esteem of introverts to get them to the limelight.
- Improve an individual’s chances of getting opportunities in work and business.
- Increase the probability of getting people’s attention to reach a goal with them.
- Observe better or famous storytellers reflect and use with own storytelling method.
- Find the individual’s style of storytelling that works best and garners the audience’ attention.
- Determine the capacity of an individual’s storytelling skills.
- Examine various storytellers’ methods and style.
- Identify an individual’s poor storytelling practices.
- Avoid habits that could lose the audience’ interest and attention.
- Interact with the audience using storytelling skills.
- Discover storytelling style for a more personalized outcome.
- Write a good script for course activity with the three elements in storytelling.
- Practice storytelling skills consistently.
- Manage stage fright and insecurities on stage and of storytelling outputs.
- Recite a script in front of all the course takers.
- Distinguish good stories from bad stories.
- Criticize storytelling skills for further improvement.
- Get exposed to public speaking events to see great storytellers in the field.
- Read bestselling books to improve storytelling in writing.
- How to become a great storyteller?
- Can an introvert be a great storyteller too?
- What habits should be avoided to be a better storyteller?
- Most Amazingly Successful Introverts in History
- The Secret To Great Storytelling
- How do you manage insecurities and stage fright?
- What are the different storytelling styles and methods?
- How to write great scripts for storytelling?
- How to improve stage presence and confidence in storytelling skills?
- How do you determine an individual’s storytelling style?
- Course activity: storytelling through writing or speaking
Each participant will receive the following materials for the How To Be A Great Storyteller course
How To Be A Great Storyteller Learner’s Guide
How To Be A Great Storyteller Key Takeaways Notes
How To Be A Great Storyteller Essentials Ebook
How To Be A Great Storyteller Course Handouts
How To Be A Great Storyteller 30-Day Action Plan
How To Be A Great Storyteller MindMaps Pack
How To Be A Great Storyteller PPT Slides Used During Course
How To Be A Great Storyteller Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
How To Be A Great Storyteller E-Learning Course
How To Be A Great Storyteller Online Video Course
How To Be A Great Storyteller Essentials Audiobook
How To Be A Great Storyteller Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this How To Be A Great Storyteller training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online How To Be A Great Storyteller training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this How To Be A Great Storyteller training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Request for this How To Be A Great Storyteller course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.