Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Course
Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Course in Singapore
About This Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Training Course
Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Course in Singapore
The hiring stage is a part of the recruitment process dealing with matching people’s competencies to the right position and then contacting them. Having a well-thought hiring strategy will ensure that the various job positions will be given to the right applicant and the long-term effect will be beneficial to the company.
Who Should Attend This Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Workshop
This workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Hiring Strategies Fundamentals.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Training Program
The ideal group size for this Hiring Strategies Fundamentals course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Hiring Strategies Fundamentals workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Hiring Strategies Fundamentals course
- Learn why hiring and recruitment campaigns requires strategic preparations
- Gain knowledge in determining the right candidate profiles and get the people you need
- Have thorough knowledge on the different kinds of employee contracts
- Effectively use candidate profiles to create an attractive recruitment strategy
- Apply actions to learn who the top performing employees in your company are and how to have more in your team
- Be prepared to deal with millennials and how to have them on board your team
- Understand why having an attractive company brand can be beneficial
- Use candidate profiles by setting psychometric test in order to determine the future potential of a candidate
- Be flexible and not use the resume as the only source when hiring
- Take advantage of current employees and what made them stay or leave to determine the strengths and weaknesses of your company
- Be able to create a detailed job descriptions to ensure that new hires will work on the specified tasks
- Learn how to connect with colleges and universities to have a constant set of candidates
Below is the list of course objectives of our Hiring Strategies Fundamentals course
- Explore the hiring strategies fundamental preparations and ways to conduct it effectively
- Model how to determine the right candidate profiles and get the people you need
- Describe the different kinds of employee contracts as a fundamental hiring strategy
- Orient how to perform research on your preferred candidate profiles and how to attract them to your company
- Inspect the top performing employees in your company and know how to have more of them in your team
- Observe the generational issue of millennials and how to attract them
- Explain why company brand is vital to attract more applicants
- Illustrate why using psychometric test can predict performance and behaviours of candidates
- Discuss why the resume should not be the only source to consider when hiring
- Examine current company structure and how it can change its brand to make it more appealing to new hires
- Formulate accurate job descriptions so that hired employees will stay longer
- Present how to connect with schools to get a pool of the applicants you need
Below is the list of course content of our Hiring Strategies Fundamentals training course
- Why hiring and recruitment campaigns requires strategic preparations and how to maximize it
- Ensuring that the right candidate profiles are used to that the right people will apply
- Maximizing hire potentials by selecting between full-timers, freelancers and contractual employees
- Studying the candidate profile to build an attractive recruitment strategy
- Profile the current best employees you have in your team to aid in hiring strategies
- Understanding millennials as well as the challenges and benefits of having them on board your team
- Presenting the company as an elite and using brand image as a hiring strategy
- Identifying candidate profiles using psychometric test in order to predict performance and behaviours of a candidate
- Going beyond the resume and setting effective interview and testing plans
- Interviewing current employees to know the best and worst things your current company has and adjust for the future
- Creating a detailed job description of the position opened to ensure applicants remain
- Connecting with colleges and universities to increase pool of candidates
Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Hiring Strategies Fundamentals course
Hiring Strategies Learner’s Guide
Hiring Strategies Key Takeaways Notes
Hiring Strategies Essentials Ebook
Hiring Strategies Course Handouts
Hiring Strategies 30-Day Action Plan
Hiring Strategies MindMaps Pack
Hiring Strategies PPT Slides Used During Course
Hiring Strategies Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Hiring Strategies E-Learning Course
Hiring Strategies Online Video Course
Hiring Strategies Essentials Audiobook
Hiring Strategies Infographics Pack
Hiring Strategies Fundamentals Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 4 pricing options available for this Hiring Strategies Fundamentals training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online training course.
- SGD 889.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- SGD 389.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 589.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 789.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Hiring Strategies Fundamentals course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Course Brochure
Request for this Hiring Strategies Fundamentals course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.