Hiring And Retaining Millennials Course
Hiring And Retaining Millennials Course in Singapore
About This Hiring And Retaining Millennials Training Course
Hiring And Retaining Millennials Course in Singapore
As the years add up, the millennials will soon dominate the workforce of most of the countries, overtaking the baby boomers and generation X. As each generation has certain characteristics, so do the millennials. Growing up in the midst of the digital age transition, millennials offer a whole new perspective and fresh ideas to the business world.
Who Should Attend This Hiring And Retaining Millennials Workshop
This workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Hiring And Retaining Millennials.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Hiring And Retaining Millennials Training Program
The ideal group size for this Hiring And Retaining Millennials course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Hiring And Retaining Millennials workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Hiring And Retaining Millennials course
- Learn how the workplace environment is evolving since millennials are the common applicants
- Grasp the cultural difference and why millennials are treated differently
- Achieve proper understanding what a Millennial is and their positive and negative quirks
- Comprehend Millennial behaviours and assess what would make them stay in a company
- Adapt to the changing trends and prove millennials with a deeper sense of purpose to improve retention
- Prevent millennials from feeling useless or lost by proper encouragement and motivation
- Deliver motivating growth cycles in a company to keep the Millennials anticipating change
- Understand why to creating a positive yet challenging company culture can attract millennials
- Have an action plan to pursue a cause that will make millennials feel that they are doing something good
- Be prepared to have recruiting and advertising plans that are geared towards millennials
- Know how technology can attract and retain millennials in a company
- Be exposed to several studies that can help provide a general outline on what to do with millennials in a company
Below is the list of course objectives of our Hiring And Retaining Millennials course
- Discuss how the workplace environment is changing with millennials as potential employees
- Showcase the different culture within different generations and what makes millennials special
- Explain what a Millennial is, their likes, dislikes and the problematic behaviour of this generation
- Interpret Millennial behaviours and assess what would make them stay in a company
- Observe how giving a sense of direction can attract millennials and make them stay
- Examine the ways to motivate and encourage millennials to make them feel valued
- Illustrate how providing a growth and path to promotion can aid in retaining millennials
- Explore the ways on how to create a positive company culture that will retain millennials
- Teach how to turn the company into a company that aids in social reforms
- List the ways to attract and recruit millennials in today’s era
- Describe the ways on how technology can attract and retain millennials in a company
- Inspect the different studies conducted on millennials and draw interesting data which may be applied in a company
Below is the list of course content of our Hiring And Retaining Millennials training programme course
- Presenting the changing workplace environment with millennials as potential employees
- The different generations and their culture and how millennials are different
- Learning what makes a millennial tick, and understand their common behaviours
- Why retaining a millennial is crucial and how it can transform your company
- Giving millennials a deeper sense of purpose in their workplace environment
- Using appreciation and recognition to make millennials feel important
- Creating a personalized S-curved for millennials for growth in every levels of their work
- Learning to create a positive company culture that is welcoming and challenging
- Becoming a change in society to attract millennials and make them feel active in a cause
- How to attract millennial applicants through advertising and recruitment
- How technology can help attract, retain and motivate millennials to stay in a company
- Different research that can help companies attract, maintain and respond accordingly to millennials
Hiring And Retaining Millennials Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Hiring And Retaining Millennials course
Hiring And Retaining Millennials Learner’s Guide
Hiring And Retaining Millennials Key Takeaways Notes
Hiring And Retaining Millennials Essentials Ebook
Hiring And Retaining Millennials Course Handouts
Hiring And Retaining Millennials 30-Day Action Plan
Hiring And Retaining Millennials MindMaps Pack
Hiring And Retaining Millennials PPT Slides Used During Course
Hiring And Retaining Millennials Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Hiring And Retaining Millennials E-Learning Course
Hiring And Retaining Millennials Online Video Course
Hiring And Retaining Millennials Essentials Audiobook
Hiring And Retaining Millennials Infographics Pack
Hiring And Retaining Millennials Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 4 pricing options available for this Hiring And Retaining Millennials training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online training course.
- SGD 889.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- SGD 389.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 589.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 789.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Hiring And Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Hiring And Retaining Millennials course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Request for this Hiring And Retaining Millennials course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.