High Performance Teams (Inside the Company) are organizations, teams or groups working inside an office environment that are focused on achieving the same goals. Bringing team members together can sometimes be a challenge task. This workshop identifies these challenges and helps your participants push through to success.
With our High Performance Teams (Inside The Company) workshop, your participants will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of high performance skills while working in an office locale. By knowing and managing the way people interact in an office setting, you will be positioning your high performance teams to accomplish any task.
Duration: 60 minutes
- The Benefits of High Performance Teams
- Challenges of High Performance Teams
- How to Build and Lead High Performance Teams
- Characteristics of High Performance Teams
- Roles of an Effective Team Leader
- Traits of Great Leaders Leading High Performance Teams (I)
- Traits of Great Leaders Leading High Performance Teams (II)
- Ideas for Motivating High Performance Teams
- Steps to Retaining High Performers
- Augmenting Team Performance
Lunch And Learn Talks