Handling Pressure Course in Singapore
Handling Pressure Course in Singapore
Handling pressure is a must skill for all it allows individuals to deal with their short and long task and encourage them to manage their actions and decision effectively.
studies strongly suggest that having the capacity to address pressure efficaciously plays a significant role in achievement. Pressure always sounds negative and it arises when the human brain has to make the decision about similar questions to; what to do? When to do? How to do? but when we start handling pressure it becomes positive pressure. Handling pressure is to understand the stress period and develop the skill to deal with it in a limited period of time. Management skills allow us to handle the pressure like the division of workload and setting small targets to achieve a big goal these all are included in pressure handling skills.
performing successfully in excessive-pressure conditions isn’t smooth. Over-self assurance can lead to negative judgment, and over-questioning the scenario can result in paralysis. additionally, your belief may additionally emerge as clouded with the aid of poor thoughts and feelings in times of pressure. but it’s exactly at those time, in which you want to understand the demanding situations most sincerely so you can set suitable goals and take powerful action to acquire them.
This course allows you to deal with pressurized situations with full confidence and a positive attitude, also increase your productive outcome, helps you to deal with deadlines, encourage you to use pressure as a tool and gives steerage and physical activities for individuals to use, to help regain their consciousness and attitude.
This Handling Pressure workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Handling Pressure.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Handling Pressure course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Handling Pressure workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Handling Pressure course
- Increases and boost individuals enthusiasm.
- Keeps the person focused on one task at a time.
- Energy levels rise while working under pressure.
- Better team productivity to meet deadlines.
- Polishes your time management skills.
- Pressure handlers get to earn more.
- Improves your decision making power.
- Enhances your judgement skills.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Handling Pressure course
- Discover the factors which triggered the pressure.
- Understand your reaction to pressure and impair your overall performance
- Helps to conduct a strain profile.
- Accommodates to control your mindset in pressurized conditions.
- To bypass overanalysis and overconfidence in compelling circumstances.
- Experience the difficulty in a high-pressure situation from passionate stability.
- Maintain your energetic considerations to optimize observations in high-pressure conditions.
- Exercise sufficient response to determining difficulty in a high-pressure situation.
- Prepared to accomplish potentially stressful intercommunications.
- Understand contradictory feelings.
- Recognize the character of pressure
- Comprehend the signs of immoderate pressure in themselves and others
- Address pressure extra effectively
Below is the list of course content of our Handling Pressure training course
- Define work pressure?
- List down 6 steps of handling pressure.
- How pressure affects the quality of your work?
- How often do you get pressurized?
- Does feeling pressure has anything to do with a psychological disorder?
- How do you release your work pressure?
- On the scale of 1-10, how would you rate your behavior of working under pressure?
- Is getting pressurized by small things normal?
- Can counseling be helpful to reduce pressure?
- What are the advantages of working under pressure?
- Write down the benefits of handling the pressure?
- How handling pressure make you positive and productive?
- Explain your observations about pressurizing situation.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Handling Pressure course
Handling Pressure Learner’s Guide
Handling Pressure Key Takeaways Notes
Handling Pressure Essentials Ebook
Handling Pressure Course Handouts
Handling Pressure 30-Day Action Plan
Handling Pressure MindMaps Pack
Handling Pressure PPT Slides Used During Course
Handling Pressure Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Handling Pressure E-Learning Course
Handling Pressure Online Video Course
Handling Pressure Essentials Audiobook
Handling Pressure Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Handling Pressure training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Handling Pressure training course.
Contact us for the latest Handling Pressure course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Handling Pressure course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.