Handling A Personal Relationship At Work Course in Singapore
Handling A Personal Relationship At Work Course in Singapore
Personal relationships are common in places of work. Colleagues spend a lot of time together in the workplace that could lead to closeness. The course of Handling a Personal Relationship at Work with learners, workers and professionals helps to avoid the resultant negative impacts at work.
The course aims to ensure that employees behave professionally. The skills learnt throughout the course will help bring out employees who can present themselves in an appropriate and responsible manner. This is irrespective of their personal relationships at work.
A personal relationship has the potential to jeopardise workplace relations. The outlined guidelines in the course will help both employees and employers to come into a consensus when dealing with personal relationships at work. They’ll develop skills to help them strike the balance between personal privacy and business interests.
This Handling A Personal Relationship At Work workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Handling A Personal Relationship At Work.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Handling A Personal Relationship At Work course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Handling A Personal Relationship At Work workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Handling A Personal Relationship At Work course
- Understand the balance between work and a personal life
- Learners study ways to maintain a personal relationship and meet the goals of the firm
- Strike the balance between private life and business interests
- Understand the effects of personal relationship at work
- Avoid gossips and distractions at work
- Create awareness to learners about the impacts of a personal relationship at work and redress measures
Below is the list of course objectives of our Handling A Personal Relationship At Work course
- Assess ways to protect the rights of employees to personal life and the rights of employers to protect their business interest.
- Develop a recruitment procedure that is based on merit and qualifications
- Address the issues of concern in regards to work distractions caused by personal relationships at the workplace
- Develop guidance to define personal relationships and avoid unnecessary allegations
- Assess and develop a separate line of management between personal relationships to avoid conflicts
- Determine the approach to deal with the issue of concern between involved employees
- Determine alternative ways to allocate job, promote or recruit new employees
- Develop a workplace relationship guideline
- Establish methods to address sexual harassments and discriminations between co-workers.
- Establish a policy on personal relationships at work
- Encourage open communication between the employees and human resources department on personal relationships in the workplace
Below is the list of course content of our Handling A Personal Relationship At Work training course
Understand the basics of the personal relationship at work
- How is a personal relationship at work manifested?
- What are its impacts on the normal operations of the business?
- Ways to address the unhealthy personal relationship
Workplace bullying and sexual harassment
- Forms of sexual harassment
- Types of workplace bullying
- Ways to address sexual harassment and bullying
Workplace personal relationships policy
- Office romance
- Abuse of authority
- Measures to ensure a healthy personal relationship
Ethics and professionalism in the workplace
- Ethics standards
- Professional guidelines
- Benefits of ethics and professionalism in work
- Gender-gap pay
- Effects of inequality in the workplace
- Unfair dismissal
Workplace personal relationships
- Management of a personal relationship
Employee Guidelines on a personal relationship at work
- Communication of any form of a personal relationship to the Human Resource department or supervisors
- Avoid conflicts of interest real or potential.
Grievances and anti-harassment procedures
- Ways to deal with a failed relationship in the workplace
- Implement anti-harassment policy and guidelines
- Strategies to address romantic
- A healthy way to handle a personal relationship at work
Employee recruitment and selection
- The internal and external recruitment procedure
- Appointment and promotion processes
- Manage conflicts
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Handling A Personal Relationship At Work course
Handling A Personal Relationship At Work Learner’s Guide
Handling A Personal Relationship At Work Key Takeaways Notes
Handling A Personal Relationship At Work Essentials Ebook
Handling A Personal Relationship At Work Course Handouts
Handling A Personal Relationship At Work 30-Day Action Plan
Handling A Personal Relationship At Work MindMaps Pack
Handling A Personal Relationship At Work PPT Slides Used During Course
Handling A Personal Relationship At Work Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Handling A Personal Relationship At Work E-Learning Course
Handling A Personal Relationship At Work Online Video Course
Handling A Personal Relationship At Work Essentials Audiobook
Handling A Personal Relationship At Work Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Handling A Personal Relationship At Work training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Handling A Personal Relationship At Work training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Handling A Personal Relationship At Work training course
Request for this Handling A Personal Relationship At Work course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.