Google Adwords Course in Singapore
Google Adwords Course in Singapore
Google Adwords is most commonly used by advertisers to appear in Google search results. Advertisers bid on certain keywords and pay Google for every click their ads generate. Find out in this article how Google Adwords will ultimately benefit your marketing strategy and how optimizing its usage can help your campaign spread faster than any search engine optimization tool.
This Google Adwords workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Google Adwords.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Google Adwords course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Google Adwords workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Google Adwords course
- Enables advertisers to post ads on various websites.
- Increases the chances of advertisements being seen.
- Allows advertisers to improve their product marketing.
- Enable the users to have an opportunity to learn about products just by using google.
- Allows advertisers to create more advertisements tailored to their target customer base.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Google Adwords course
- Understand the concept of advertising on Google.
- Determine the advantages of using Google AdWords.
- Learn how to use AdWords.
- Understand the impact of generating advertisements on Googles search engine.
- Understanding the relevance of advertisements on SERP.
- Practices of advertisers which use Google AdWords.
- Adopt best practices whilst using Google AdWords.
Below is the list of course content of our Google Adwords training course
- What are SERP advertisements?
- What is Google AdWords?
- Understand the application of AdWords.
- How to use AdWords for marketing purposes?
- How AdWords uses various keywords to create advertisements on the relevant SERP.
- Methods and techniques of using AdWords.
- Case study and group discussion among participants.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Google Adwords course
Google Adwords Learner’s Guide
Google Adwords Key Takeaways Notes
Google Adwords Essentials Ebook
Google Adwords Course Handouts
Google Adwords 30-Day Action Plan
Google Adwords MindMaps Pack
Google Adwords PPT Slides Used During Course
Google Adwords Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Google Adwords E-Learning Course
Google Adwords Online Video Course
Google Adwords Essentials Audiobook
Google Adwords Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Google Adwords training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Google Adwords training course.
Request for this Google Adwords course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.