Frontline Leadership Skills Course in Singapore
Frontline Leadership Skills Course in Singapore
Frontline leadership skills are more applicable to frontline managers who are in charge of daily operations in the company. They are tasked to manage critical routines with a small number of people. Since they are often first time managers with no leadership experience, frontline leadership training has become imperative in businesses.
This Frontline Leadership Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Frontline Leadership Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Frontline Leadership Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Frontline Leadership Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Frontline Leadership Skills course
- Know what a frontline leader is and the task involved in this job
- Apply and perform the expected tasks a frontline leader should perform
- Learn the ways how a frontline leader can raise new leaders in a company
- Understand different traits a frontline leader should have
- Develop the ability to lead the team by example
- Be able to know your own strengths, weaknesses and capabilities to grow further
- Have the ability to interpret the political structures of an organization
- Create fast resolutions to problems and quickly learn the skills you need on new tasks
- Comprehend how leaders should be able to influence others in order to be effective
- Exercise great communication skill within all the teams and operations
- Perform effectively as a frontline leader by encouraging team members in the workplace
- Be equipped to communicate well within the teams and operations of an organization
Below is the list of course objectives of our Frontline Leadership Skills course
- Discuss the task a frontline leader is involved in and what are its implications to business operations
- Model the things that are to be expected to a frontline leader
- Interpret the ways how a frontline leader can raise new leaders in a company
- Explain the different qualities a frontline leader should possess to perform effectively
- List the ways that a frontline leader can lead by example
- Acknowledge the need for frontline leaders to understand their own strengths and weaknesses
- Formulate ways to interpret the political structures of an organization
- Teach the needed strategies for a frontline leader to be able to adapt regardless of the scenario
- Recognize how leaders should be able to influence others in order to be effective
- Explore the needed level of communication a frontline leader should have
- Present how a frontline leader must be able to motivate team members
- Observe effective methods in which a frontline leader can resolve conflict
Below is the list of course content of our Frontline Leadership Skills training course
- What is a frontline leader and how they affect the operations of an organization
- What are the expectations towards a frontline leader?
- How Frontline Leaders build the team leaders in an organization
- The different traits of an effective frontline leader
- Why Frontline leaders need to lead by example
- The necessity for frontline leaders to know their strengths, weaknesses and capabilities
- Understanding the political organizations within a company and how to manage working within
- Learning quickly and fast adaptive responses towards tasks to be an effective frontline leader
- Recognizing how the ability to influence others makes an effective frontline leader
- Analysing how great communication skill can allow frontline leaders to be a foundational element in a company’s success
- Identifying the importance of how frontline leaders must motivate and encourage other team leaders
- Presenting ways that a Frontline Leader can resolve conflicts between team
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Frontline Leadership Skills course
Frontline Leadership Skills Learner’s Guide
Frontline Leadership Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Frontline Leadership Skills Essentials Ebook
Frontline Leadership Skills Course Handouts
Frontline Leadership Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Frontline Leadership Skills MindMaps Pack
Frontline Leadership Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Frontline Leadership Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Frontline Leadership Skills E-Learning Course
Frontline Leadership Skills Online Video Course
Frontline Leadership Skills Essentials Audiobook
Frontline Leadership Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Frontline Leadership Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Frontline Leadership Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Frontline Leadership Skills training course
Contact us for the latest Frontline Leadership Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Frontline Leadership Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.