Event Marketing Strategies Course in Singapore
Event Marketing Strategies Course in Singapore
Usually, business events are intended to attract attention from investors, customers, prospective clients, and the media. For this purpose, the content of the event must be reflected in how it is advertised. An effective marketing strategy will garner the attention of target attendants which will then create a buzz all over.
This Event Marketing Strategies workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Event Marketing Strategies.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Event Marketing Strategies course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Event Marketing Strategies workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Event Marketing Strategies course
- Incorporate annual event marketing in business plans to enhance company and product branding.
- Use event marketing platforms to improve companies’ product and services awareness to customers.
- Plan to participate in event marketing in collaboration with business partners to generate leads and sales
- Apply event marketing strategies at the workplace to develop effective marketing plans for business
- Use event marketing to improve engagement with business and customers.
- Plan and run event marketing to launch new products to existing and new customers
- Engage in event marketing in partnership with other business to so as to build Interactive experiences with business partners and customers.
- Acquire knowledge on how to plan and engage in successful marketing events that build relationships with customers and business partners
- Marketing events will generate customer goodwill as the customers participate willingly in service or product sampling and purchase.
- Incorporate successful marketing events in business processes to build the trust of prospective buyers and customers.
- Apply knowledge and skills gained on event marketing strategies in developing strategic offline and online events
- Run effective and successful event marketing campaigns that widen the customer base and give a company competitive edge over competitors in business.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Event Marketing Strategies course
- Understand the meaning of event marketing strategies.
- Learn the different styles of event marketing in the corporate world.
- Understand the importance of event marketing for companies.
- Learn the elements of an event marketing strategy for orghanizations.
- Learn the different types of event marketing strategies employed in organizations.
- Determine the effective tips for successful event marketing for organizations.
- Explore the steps to create a marketing plan for effective event marketing.
- Know the factors to consider when developing event marketing strategies.
- Learn how to integrate event marketing and community marketing for business success.
- Understand the importance of creating a successful event marketing campaign.
- Learn the steps of developing a successful event marketing campaign.
- Learn the most common event marketing mistakes and how to avoid them.
Below is the list of course content of our Event Marketing Strategies training course
- Event marketing is a promotional strategy that involves face-to-face contact between companies and their customers at special events like concerts, fairs, and sporting events. Brands use event marketing entertainment (like shows, contests, or parties) to reach consumers through direct hand-to-hand sampling or interactive displays. The practice works because it engages consumers while they’re in a willing, participatory position.
- What are the different types of event marketing in corporate ecosystems?
- What are the different styles of event marketing for corporate organizations?
- What is the importance / benefits of event marketing for companies?
- What is an event marketing strategy? Examine the various event marketing strategies and their effectiveness in delivering business goals.
- What are the core elements of successful event marketing strategies?
- What are the effective tips for successful event marketing? What makes for a successful marketing event?
- What is a marketing plan? What are the steps and factors to consider when creating an event marketing plan?
- How can a business integrate event marketing strategies and traditional/community marketing strategies for business success?
- What are the steps of developing a successful event marketing campaign?
- What are the common event marketing mistakes by companies? Analyze possible solutions to overcome the common event marketing mistakes.
- What are the main reasons for using event marketing strategies by companies?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Event Marketing Strategies course
Event Marketing Strategies Learner’s Guide
Event Marketing Strategies Key Takeaways Notes
Event Marketing Strategies Essentials Ebook
Event Marketing Strategies Course Handouts
Event Marketing Strategies 30-Day Action Plan
Event Marketing Strategies MindMaps Pack
Event Marketing Strategies PPT Slides Used During Course
Event Marketing Strategies Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Event Marketing Strategies E-Learning Course
Event Marketing Strategies Online Video Course
Event Marketing Strategies Essentials Audiobook
Event Marketing Strategies Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Event Marketing Strategies training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Event Marketing Strategies training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Event Marketing Strategies training course
Contact us for the latest Event Marketing Strategies course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Event Marketing Strategies course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.