Event Marketing Strategies Course in Singapore
About This Event Marketing Strategies Training Course
Event Marketing Strategies Course in Singapore
Usually, business events are intended to attract attention from investors, customers, prospective clients, and the media. For this purpose, the content of the event must be reflected in how it is advertised. An effective marketing strategy will garner the attention of target attendants which will then create a buzz all over.
Who Should Attend This Event Marketing Strategies Workshop
This Event Marketing Strategies workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Event Marketing Strategies.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Event Marketing Strategies Training Program
The ideal group size for this Event Marketing Strategies course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Event Marketing Strategies Skills Course
The duration of this Event Marketing Strategies workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Event Marketing Strategies Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Event Marketing Strategies course
- Incorporate annual event marketing in business plans to enhance company and product branding.
- Use event marketing platforms to improve companies’ product and services awareness to customers.
- Plan to participate in event marketing in collaboration with business partners to generate leads and sales
- Apply event marketing strategies at the workplace to develop effective marketing plans for business
- Use event marketing to improve engagement with business and customers.
- Plan and run event marketing to launch new products to existing and new customers
- Engage in event marketing in partnership with other business to so as to build Interactive experiences with business partners and customers.
- Acquire knowledge on how to plan and engage in successful marketing events that build relationships with customers and business partners
- Marketing events will generate customer goodwill as the customers participate willingly in service or product sampling and purchase.
- Incorporate successful marketing events in business processes to build the trust of prospective buyers and customers.
- Apply knowledge and skills gained on event marketing strategies in developing strategic offline and online events
- Run effective and successful event marketing campaigns that widen the customer base and give a company competitive edge over competitors in business.
Event Marketing Strategies Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Event Marketing Strategies course
- Understand the meaning of event marketing strategies.
- Learn the different styles of event marketing in the corporate world.
- Understand the importance of event marketing for companies.
- Learn the elements of an event marketing strategy for orghanizations.
- Learn the different types of event marketing strategies employed in organizations.
- Determine the effective tips for successful event marketing for organizations.
- Explore the steps to create a marketing plan for effective event marketing.
- Know the factors to consider when developing event marketing strategies.
- Learn how to integrate event marketing and community marketing for business success.
- Understand the importance of creating a successful event marketing campaign.
- Learn the steps of developing a successful event marketing campaign.
- Learn the most common event marketing mistakes and how to avoid them.
Course Content For This Event Marketing Strategies Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Event Marketing Strategies training course
- Event marketing is a promotional strategy that involves face-to-face contact between companies and their customers at special events like concerts, fairs, and sporting events. Brands use event marketing entertainment (like shows, contests, or parties) to reach consumers through direct hand-to-hand sampling or interactive displays. The practice works because it engages consumers while they’re in a willing, participatory position.
- What are the different types of event marketing in corporate ecosystems?
- What are the different styles of event marketing for corporate organizations?
- What is the importance / benefits of event marketing for companies?
- What is an event marketing strategy? Examine the various event marketing strategies and their effectiveness in delivering business goals.
- What are the core elements of successful event marketing strategies?
- What are the effective tips for successful event marketing? What makes for a successful marketing event?
- What is a marketing plan? What are the steps and factors to consider when creating an event marketing plan?
- How can a business integrate event marketing strategies and traditional/community marketing strategies for business success?
- What are the steps of developing a successful event marketing campaign?
- What are the common event marketing mistakes by companies? Analyze possible solutions to overcome the common event marketing mistakes.
- What are the main reasons for using event marketing strategies by companies?
Event Marketing Strategies Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Event Marketing Strategies course
Event Marketing Strategies Learner’s Guide
Event Marketing Strategies Key Takeaways Notes
Event Marketing Strategies Essentials Ebook
Event Marketing Strategies Course Handouts
Event Marketing Strategies 30-Day Action Plan
Event Marketing Strategies MindMaps Pack
Event Marketing Strategies PPT Slides Used During Course
Event Marketing Strategies Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Event Marketing Strategies E-Learning Course
Event Marketing Strategies Online Video Course
Event Marketing Strategies Essentials Audiobook
Event Marketing Strategies Infographics Pack
Event Marketing Strategies Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Event Marketing Strategies training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Event Marketing Strategies training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Event Marketing Strategies training course
Upcoming Event Marketing Strategies Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Event Marketing Strategies course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Event Marketing Strategies Course Brochure
Request for this Event Marketing Strategies course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.