Escaping Micromanagement Course in Singapore
Escaping Micromanagement Training Course in Singapore
Bosses who micromanage could be one of the most difficult to deal with. It means there is not enough trust on you to accomplish the job and every little detail has to be checked and approved. An employer must learn to avoid such a damaging habit or risk having employees quit.
This Escaping Micromanagement workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Escaping Micromanagement.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Escaping Micromanagement course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Escaping Micromanagement workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Escaping Micromanagement course
- Acquire knowledge to build a strong professional brand that defies micromanagement.
- Gain insight on building leadership skills and self-motivation that impact on outcomes.
- Apply knowledge gained to build assertiveness and tips of dealing with micromanagers.
- Increased self-awareness at the workplace when dealing with micromanagers.
- Enhanced knowledge on the qualities and characteristics of a good boss.
- Gain a basis to test professional character and develop professional virtues.
- Employ the strategies of dealing with a micromanager to identify and grow professional strengths and leadership.
- Gain an opportunity to experience difficult bosses and build skills to withstand it.
- Employ the knowledge to differentiatewhat is really important for self and career.
- Develop effective communication skills and sobriety when communicating with micromanagers.
- Gain an opportunity to develop empathyand emotional intelligence with other employees.
- Acquire the knowledge to build and enhance proper leadership skills and professionalism.
- Gain insight on personal values and self-awareness; learn about self-control, patience and tolerance.
- Acquire knowledge and insight on power struggles and learn how to deal with how to deal with senior managers.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Escaping Micromanagement course
- Understand the meaning of micromanagement within the corporate context.
- Know the characteristics and habits of a micromanager within the corporate context.
- Know the different types of micromanagers present in the corporate world.
- Learn the effective strategies of escaping micromanagement at the workplace.
- Learn the tips of dealing with a micromanager at the corporate workplace.
- Learn how to spot and stop micromanaging bosses at the corporate workplace.
- Understand the negative effects of micromanagement at the corporate workplace.
- Learn tips and techniques of avoiding micromanagement of employees at the workplace.
- Explore the reasons and motivations behind micromanagement and how to respond.
- Learn the tips of working with and winning over a micromanager at the workplace.
- Know how to build a strong personal brand that defines your professional goals and attributes.
- Know when to speak up to the human resources about a micromanager.
- Know how to identify a micromanager’s preferences and adapt to them.
Below is the list of course content of our Escaping Micromanagement training course
- Who is a micromanager? What is the meaning of micromanagement within the corporate context?
- What are the characteristics and habits of a micromanager within the corporate context?
- What are the different types of micromanagers present in the corporate world?
- What are the effective strategies of escaping micromanagement at the workplace?
- What are the tips of dealing with a micromanager at the corporate workplace?
- What are the strategies to spot and stop micromanaging bosses at the corporate workplace?
- What are the negative effects of micromanagement at the corporate workplace?
- What are the tips and techniques of avoiding micromanagement of employees at the workplace?
- What are the reasons and motivations behind micromanagement and how to respond?
- What are the tips of working with and winning over a micromanager at the workplace?
- How can professionals build a strong personal brand that defines your professional goals and attributes?
- When can an employee speak up to the human resources about a micromanager?
- How do employees identify a micromanager’s preferences and adapt to them?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Escaping Micromanagement course
Escaping Micromanagement Learner’s Guide
Escaping Micromanagement Key Takeaways Notes
Escaping Micromanagement Essentials Ebook
Escaping Micromanagement Course Handouts
Escaping Micromanagement 30-Day Action Plan
Escaping Micromanagement MindMaps Pack
Escaping Micromanagement PPT Slides Used During Course
Escaping Micromanagement Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Escaping Micromanagement E-Learning Course
Escaping Micromanagement Online Video Course
Escaping Micromanagement Essentials Audiobook
Escaping Micromanagement Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Escaping Micromanagement training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online v training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Escaping Micromanagement training course
Contact us for the latest Escaping Micromanagement course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Escaping Micromanagement course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.