Encouraging Attention To Detail Course in Singapore
Encouraging Attention To Detail Course in Singapore
Attention to detail is the skills that will guide all professionals to be attentive to little things that matter. They help an individual or an employee to develop ability to wait to get it right.
Many business-oriented people are big-picture thinkers. They have a low tolerance level to details. Entrepreneurs have a clear visionary journey. But they do not pay attention to the useful en route details.
In this course learner will learn ways that they can avoid jeopardizing their chances for success in the long-run. They’ll learn strategies to employ to prevent their big-picture from deterring their ways of dealing with details.
The skills will also help learners to become strategic thinkers and succeed in various aspects of business and life.
This Encouraging Attention To Detail workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Encouraging Attention To Detail.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Encouraging Attention To Detail course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Encouraging Attention To Detail workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Encouraging Attention To Detail course
- Learners develop skills that help them improve their basic attention
- Develop organizational skills that improves performance
- It is a prerequisite to avoiding errors
- It improves efficiency ability of learners
- It contribute to learning ways of making good impression and analyzing information
- Enhance understanding of ways to avoid distractions and solve conflicts
- Improving adherence to specific schedule and preparing a to-do list
- Encourage efficient handling of multitasking
Below is the list of course objectives for Encouraging Attention To Detail Training Course
- Develop the understanding of importance of details in business
- Reduction of error rates that affects reputations and performance of the firm
- Establishment of the working team that is efficient and attentive to details
- Boost creativeness and efficiency among employees
- Implementation of the best practice in places of work
- Improve the reputation and image of firm by supporting attention to details
- Developing responsible team that own-up their responsibilities
- Increase team-work by improving interpersonal skills
- Resolve workplace disputes and conflicts
- Turning customers complaints to compliments
- Improving creativeness at workplace
- Resolve behaviors that could adversely affect client relationship
Below is the list of course content of our Encouraging Attention To Detail training course
- Defining Attention to details and its importance
- What is attention to details and its importance
- What you should do to encourage paying attention to details
- Creativity at workplace
- Characteristics of a creative team
- Supporting attention to details at workplace
- Supporting best practices at workplace
- Supporting teamwork
- Healthy multitasking
- Use scorecards for efficiency to support attention to details
- Ways to supporting Attention to details
- PERT and Gantt charts
- Implementing schedules
- Dispute and conflicts at workplace
- Types of conflicts
- Methods of solving conflicts
- Creating a detail oriented culture
- Ignoring job descriptions
- Humanizing services
- Seeking feedback
- Taking responsibility
- Employee reward program at workplace
- Efficient members
- Detail oriented employees
- Free-error rate at work
- Improving Attention to details
- Importance of being organized
- Use of to-do list
- Limiting distractions
- Employee Empowerment
- Attention Improving Exercises
- Memorizing friend’s names
- Memorizing images
- Improving communication skills
- Strategies employed to raise your tolerance to routine practices
- Importance of taking breaks
- Adopting Quality Mind-set
- Avoiding comprising the quality
- Planning Effectively
- Being Mindful of Little things
- Embracing Change
- Being courteous
- Promoting equality at workplace
- Promotion of employees on merits
- Inclusive workforce
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Encouraging Attention To Detail course
Encouraging Attention To Detail Learner’s Guide
Encouraging Attention To Detail Key Takeaways Notes
Encouraging Attention To Detail Essentials Ebook
Encouraging Attention To Detail Course Handouts
Encouraging Attention To Detail 30-Day Action Plan
Encouraging Attention To Detail MindMaps Pack
Encouraging Attention To Detail PPT Slides Used During Course
Encouraging Attention To Detail Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Encouraging Attention To Detail E-Learning Course
Encouraging Attention To Detail Online Video Course
Encouraging Attention To Detail Essentials Audiobook
Encouraging Attention To Detail Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Encouraging Attention To Detail training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Encouraging Attention To Detail training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Encouraging Attention To Detail training course
Request for this Encouraging Attention To Detail course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.