Employee Recognition Course in Singapore
Employee Recognition Course in Singapore
There is no better way to make your employees know that you value them than through recognition. Being recognized and appreciated by managers and co-workers alike contributes to an employee’s self-worth and confidence. Throw in a good word or give a bonus—it never hurts to show your appreciation. It can even yield benefits to both parties.
This Employee Recognition workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Employee Recognition.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Employee Recognition course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Employee Recognition workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Employee Recognition course
- Motivate employees and team to develop a culture of recognition
- Understand how employee recognition impacts the employee loyalty and increased productivity
- Learn how to spread employee recognition and appreciation among achievers
- Train leadership and authorities in a company to recognize their employees
- Build a more personable relationship with employees that recognizes them
- Align rewards and recognition with values, behaviours, and objectives
- Appreciate how praise and recognition work to make an outstanding workplace
- Invest in various recognition program that appreciates employee
- Know when and where recognition of employees is needed
- Assess the type of employee recognition program for a company and learn how to maintain it
- Give positive feedback to encourage behaviours and attributes related to their work
- Formulate a long-term incentive program that will benefit both the employees and the organization
Below is the list of course objectives of our Employee Recognition course
- Examine the role of employee recognition in an organization
- Identify the benefits and purpose of employee organization in the workplace
- Discuss how employee recognition maximize the performance of employees
- Illustrate an effective employee recognition that is suitable for the development of an organization
- Explore the essential behaviours of an employee for recognition
- Explain the standard guidelines for employee recognition and what are the expected outcomes
- Demonstrate what it looks like to have a culture that recognized employee performance
- Enumerate various recognition programs and its advantages in given work-related situations
- Discover the practices of employee recognition that gives negative impact in an organization
- Analyze how employee recognition programs are maintained in an organization
- List effective feedbacks that improves employee performance
- Present examples of a long-term incentive program and discuss their strengths and weaknesses
Below is the list of course content of our Employee Recognition training course
- Defining employee recognition and its role in an organization
- Why is employee recognition important and its purpose in the workplace
- How employee recognition improves the performance of employees in a company
- Designing an employee recognition program is necessary in the growth of an organization
- What are the desirable behaviours that need to be recognized
- How to set guidelines and expectations for employee recognition
- Learning to create a culture of recognition in the workplace
- What are the kinds of recognition programs that you can implement
- What are the ways that are not encouraged in the employee recognition
- How to maintain an employee recognition program in an organization
- How to use feedback to boost employee recognition
- Learning how to develop a long-term incentive program
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Employee Recognition course
Employee Recognition Learner’s Guide
Employee Recognition Key Takeaways Notes
Employee Recognition Essentials Ebook
Employee Recognition Course Handouts
Employee Recognition 30-Day Action Plan
Employee Recognition MindMaps Pack
Employee Recognition PPT Slides Used During Course
Employee Recognition Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Employee Recognition E-Learning Course
Employee Recognition Online Video Course
Employee Recognition Essentials Audiobook
Employee Recognition Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Employee Recognition training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Employee Recognition training course.
Request for this Employee Recognition course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.