Employee Motivation Course in Singapore
Employee Motivation Course in Singapore
The right kind of motivation can go a long way towards achieving a goal. It’s a known fact that motivated people have a higher chance of being successful compared to those who only do things because they are required. In the workplace, applying employee motivation tools is guaranteed to increase productivity and employee satisfaction.
This Employee Motivation workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Employee Motivation.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Employee Motivation course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Employee Motivation workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Employee Motivation course
- Understand how motivation improves the performance and attitude of employees at work
- Recognize how employee motivation can benefit the workplace
- Create a more dynamic, loyal, and energized workforce
- Build a desirable workplace and avoid fear in dealing with employees
- Acquire the skills to supervise and motivate others in the workplace
- Be motivated to engaged others to build a conducive workplace
- Create a motivational climate in the workplace that will encourage employee
- Understand that everyone has different preferences for feeling motivated at work
- Inspire others to feel more engaged through improving their full potential at work
- Experience how valued and recognized employee becomes more motivated and productive
- Build trust by showing transparency and vulnerability as a leader
- Start the planning process on how team to engage the workforce and bring about a culture change
Below is the list of course objectives of our Employee Motivation course
- Explore motivation and its impact in the workplace
- Understand the importance of employee motivation in enhancing employee performance
- Explain the motivational theories and its application in the workplace
- Demonstrate the role of fear and desire in employee motivation and its impact on business outcomes
- Identify how to incorporate supervision and motivation in building up employees
- Explore the employees feelings about various motivational factors
- Incorporate techniques that can create a motivational working environment
- Identify effective actions that can motivate employees in the workplace
- Learn how to set clear and defined goals as part of the motivation process
- Develop plans for effectively incorporating rewards and recognition in the workplace
- Identify the important role trust plays in building employee motivation at work
- Understand what employees want and provide a starting point for getting the most out of them
Below is the list of course content of our Employee Motivation training course
- What is motivation and how it impacts employee performance
- Why is employee motivation important in the workplace
- What are the motivational theories and how to apply them in the workplace
- How can fear and desire to work affect employee motivation
- Supervision and motivation can work together in enhancing employee performance
- What values in the workplace can motivate employees
- Reinforcement theory is valuable in motivating employees
- What motivational actions can maximize employee performance
- What are the practical ways to motivate others by helping them achieve their full potential
- The role of reward and recognition can be helpful in employee motivation
- Building credibility in the workplace is vital for employee motivation
- Learning to make a motivational checklist for daily basis
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Employee Motivation course
Employee Motivation Learner’s Guide
Employee Motivation Key Takeaways Notes
Employee Motivation Essentials Ebook
Employee Motivation Course Handouts
Employee Motivation 30-Day Action Plan
Employee Motivation MindMaps Pack
Employee Motivation PPT Slides Used During Course
Employee Motivation Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Employee Motivation E-Learning Course
Employee Motivation Online Video Course
Employee Motivation Essentials Audiobook
Employee Motivation Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Employee Motivation training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Employee Motivation training course.
Request for this Employee Motivation course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.