Empathic Listening Training Course
Empathic Listening Course in Singapore
About This Empathic Listening Training Course
Empathic Listening Course in Singapore
Many of us are keen on developing active listening skills for the purpose of understanding the topic discussed. Not many are that much after in gaining empathic listening skills which take active listening to a deeper level. In empathic listening, emotions are more engaged and the feelings and situation of the speaker are taken into consideration.
Who Should Attend This Empathic Listening Workshop
This Empathic Listening workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Empathic Listening.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Empathic Listening Training Program
The ideal group size for this Empathic Listening course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Empathic Listening Skills Course
The duration of this Empathic Listening workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Empathic Listening Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Empathic Listening course
- Achieve understanding of why listening is important
- Understand why empathetic listening is different to just listening
- Recognise the benefits of empathetic listening
- Learn secrets to ensure you listen empathetically
- Be able to assess whether someone has listened empathetically
Empathic Listening Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Empathic Listening course
- Understand the values of being empathetic as a listener
- Identify the improvements in a conversation once listening empathetically
- Recognise the detriments to a non-empathetic listener in a conversation
- Understand the short and long-term effects of empathetic listening
- Ensure that people you are associated with are able to listen empathetically
- Ensure that when you speak, the people you speak to listen empathetically
Course Content For This Empathic Listening Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Empathic Listening training course
- What is empathetic listening?
- The difference between listening and empathetic listening
- What are the benefits of empathetic listening?
- Why empathetic listening benefits workplace relationships
- Empathetic listening in theory
- Empathetic listening in practice
- Being sincere when listening empathetically
Empathic Listening Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Empathic Listening course
Empathic Listening Learner’s Guide
Empathic Listening Key Takeaways Notes
Empathic Listening Essentials Ebook
Empathic Listening Course Handouts
Empathic Listening 30-Day Action Plan
Empathic Listening MindMaps Pack
Empathic Listening PPT Slides Used During Course
Empathic Listening Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Empathic Listening E-Learning Course
Empathic Listening Online Video Course
Empathic Listening Essentials Audiobook
Empathic Listening Infographics Pack
Empathic Listening Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 4 pricing options available for this Empathic Listening training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Empathic Listening training course.
- SGD 889.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- SGD 389.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 589.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 789.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Empathic Listening Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Empathic Listening course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Empathic Listening Course Brochure
Request for this Empathic Listening course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.