Embracing Change Course in Singapore
Embracing Change Course in Singapore
Why learn about change?
Change is the only constant thing in a humans life, Coping with change has become a necessity in this evolving world because if you don’t change yourself according to the new demand of the world you will lack behind in everything.
Embracing change is a skill which allows encouraging change and the improvements it brings like: personal growth, flexibility, life values, productivity, strength, progress and enormous opportunities.
Embracing change in work and life is essential to growing as an individual and being a better person than who you were yesterday.
Your attitude toward development is influenced by your strength to embrace change.
Embrace change in a peaceful and comfortable mind. Know where you are moving and what you are setting out to achieve. The clearer you portray these changes, the more motivated you will be.
Resembling back on this era of memoir, it is apparent that springs of change we face today echo the challenges of peers past. Whether the changes are communicative, technological, or material, the only thing administrators are guaranteed to face over time is change. The development became the engine that pushed the victory.
In this Course you will investigate and arouse your assumptions about change, also learn the meaning and the fear associated with change, why getting the needed change is such a struggle, and how to take the anxiety out of change and see the positives that progress will bring, how increasing up versatility will facilitate you to embrace and prosper throughout a development programme. This will then encourage you to manage and deliver the change and cover the all over aspects of it.
This Embracing Change workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Embracing Change.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Embracing Change course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Embracing Change workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Embracing Change course
- Assessing the impact of change on your role and responsibilities.
- Emotional intelligence – understanding the reactions of yourself and others in
- relation to change.
- Attitudes towards change – promoting a focus on positive outcomes.
- Challenging our beliefs about change capability.
- Practical coping mechanisms
- understand and overcome resistance to change
- to working effectively when everything is changing
- Ways to handle workplace anxiety
- increase risk-taking behaviour and become more flexible
Below is the list of course objectives of our Embracing Change course
- Enable you to face reality out of your comfort zone.
- Motivate you to be happy with how things are currently.
- Analyze your life and accept the change.
- Prepare you to make a change while you can, before change makes you.
- Helps you explore the world and the endless possibilities available to you.
- Assist you to embrace change with a calm and relaxed mind.
- Let you overcome doubt and uncertainty in life.
- Helps you understand self-loathing is counterproductive to embracing change.
- Encourage you to stay focused and set your sights high and strive to achieve greatness.
- Helps you seek out new perspectives.
- Benefit you to accept challenges and embrace change.
- Develop you is willing to go back in order to move forward.
Below is the list of course content of our Embracing Change training course
- What does it mean to embrace change?
- How do you embrace change?
- How do you embrace changes in the workplace?
- How do you cope with change?
- How do you deal with sudden change?
- How do you adapt to change?
- How do you embrace your life?
- What do we mean by change?
- What should be our emotional responses to change?
- Which mindset accepts the change? Explain Fixed v. learning mindsets?
- Why do we react?
- How embracing change work with our strengths and building resilience?
- Explain three models of change?
- What’s changing and why?
- Understand how people react to change?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Embracing Change course
Embracing Change Learner’s Guide
Embracing Change Key Takeaways Notes
Embracing Change Essentials Ebook
Embracing Change Course Handouts
Embracing Change 30-Day Action Plan
Embracing Change MindMaps Pack
Embracing Change PPT Slides Used During Course
Embracing Change Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Embracing Change E-Learning Course
Embracing Change Online Video Course
Embracing Change Essentials Audiobook
Embracing Change Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Embracing Change training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Embracing Change training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Embracing Change training course
Request for this Embracing Change course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.