Decisiveness Skills Course in Singapore
About This Decisiveness Skills Training Course
Decisiveness Skills Course in Singapore
Decision making plays a vital part in our success. Decision creators come in all shapes and structures and work at all levels of an association. It’s not only CEOs and superintendents who must be effective decision makers – everyone should have the personality traits required to make suitable and appropriate decisions to improve their power and skills inside and outside work. Decisiveness comes into movement in every stage of life.
In an age of accelerated transformation, people who can make quick and smart decisions efficiently bring tremendous value to their life as well as organizations. Decisiveness is both a skill you can develop and an internal state you can order when you need it. Being decisive is simply the most logical way to take on any dilemma. You observe the data you have available and then you choose what would be the most prosperous course of action. If it is likely to get more information, you decide how to get it. If you can’t get further data, you utterly decide with the facts possible.
This course explores steps in the decision-making method, followed by a dedication to the character features that will help you develop confidence and make better decisions the course also covers Character for Decisiveness like; clear ideas, thoughts and Overcoming the Barriers to Decisiveness such as; fear of regret. It’s all about conserving emotional energy. People often said that they’re confused when, in reality, they know exactly what they want they just don’t like the consequences.
The course content explores the enormous benefits and importance of decisiveness skill in human life. A person with this skill become able to make a decision in ambiguous and time-pressed situations.
Who Should Attend This Decisiveness Skills Workshop
This Decisiveness Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Decisiveness Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Decisiveness Skills Training Program
The ideal group size for this Decisiveness Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Decisiveness Skills Course
The duration of this Decisiveness Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Decisiveness Skills Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Decisiveness Skills course
- Enhances your judgement.
- Exhibits you as an intelligent person.
- Makes your leadership qualities shine.
- You are always trusted as the best source for advice.
- Helps an individual in creating a calm nature.
- You are considered as a leader for having this skill.
- Decisiveness helps you see through things with a different perspective.
- By developing this skill you help others in their decisions.
- Decisiveness makes the path easier to pursue your goals.
Decisiveness Skills Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Decisiveness Skills course
- Enhance your analytical skills.
- Embrace your choices.
- Develop the courage to accept the truth.
- Beware of obsessive quantifying.
- Motivate you to try to make the best out of choices.
- Raise your capability to make decisions in most rational ways.
- Meliorate your personality to be decisive instead of procrastinating.
- Upgrade your chance to make decisions with the available information.
- Modify your chances to make rapid minor decisions.
- Discover the trait to make decisions in the most intense situations.
- Attain from an internal source of strength and plan the right course of action.
- Be decisive and choose for yourself.
Course Content For This Decisiveness Skills Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Decisiveness Skills training course
- What is decisiveness?
- Define the importance of decisiveness in daily life.
- Do you consider yourself as a decisive person?
- How to know whether a person is decisive or indecisive?
- Do you think indecisiveness has anything to do with psychology?
- How do you suggest a person can build this skill?
- Define 5 ways of polishing this skill.
- What are the benefits of decisiveness?
- Do you consider indecisiveness as a personality disorder?
- In your opinion is decisiveness related to patients?
- What do you know about national decisiveness?
- How does decisiveness help in leadership?
- Explain decisive defeat.
- How do you explain a decisive leader making a bad decision?
Decisiveness Skills Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Decisiveness Skills course
Decisiveness Skills Learner’s Guide
Decisiveness Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Decisiveness Skills Essentials Ebook
Decisiveness Skills Course Handouts
Decisiveness Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Decisiveness Skills MindMaps Pack
Decisiveness Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Decisiveness Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Decisiveness Skills E-Learning Course
Decisiveness Skills Online Video Course
Decisiveness Skills Essentials Audiobook
Decisiveness Skills Infographics Pack
Decisiveness Skills Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Decisiveness Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Decisiveness Skills training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Decisiveness Skills training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts.
Our subject matter experts stimulate discussions, generates ideas, foster curiosity and excitement among all of our training participants. All of our trainers have a minimum of 10-20 years in the training industry.
Upcoming Decisiveness Skills Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Decisiveness Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Decisiveness Skills Course Brochure
Request for this Decisiveness Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.