Good customer service means providing an exceptional customer experience through providing and delivering professional and upbeat service to a customer, making sure their needs are met in a timely manner that creates a positive outcome for the company or the business. Handling irate and unhappy customers is a part of the job; it takes time and training to learn how to manage and handle these kinds of situations.
Duration: 60 minutes
$ 1299.97 $989.97
- Defining And Understanding Customer Service
- Identifying And Improving The Most Important Characteristics And Skills Of Good Customer Service
- Integrating Clear Expectations From The Management And The Staff On Creating Good Customer Service
- Assessing And Handling Different Customers, Most Especially Difficult And Irate Customer
- Executing Proper Guidelines In The Delivery Of Good Customer Service
- Evaluating A Good Customer Service.