Customer Loyalty Course in Singapore
Customer Loyalty Course in Singapore
Loyal customers are hard to come by in this age that offers vast options. Having a customer buy products repeatedly from a company out of necessity is not the perfect definition of loyalty. Customer loyalty is invoked by positive motivation from a company, an experience from a customer that is satisfying even to the emotional level.
This Customer Loyalty workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Customer Loyalty.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Customer Loyalty course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Customer Loyalty workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course objectives of our Customer Loyalty course
- Recognise loyalty program choices to increase customer share.
- Acquire loyalty approach that rewards your most loyal customers.
- Develop loyal customers now.
- State ways to decrease customer attrition.
- List 5 ways to strengthen the customer relationship.
- Understand why loyalty marketing is a value-creating strategy.
- Align customer loyalty program with your business direction as well as your marketing strategy.
- Measures in forming, executing, and managing an effective Loyalty program.
- Obtain insights into your prospective customers and loyalty audience.
- Create loyalty programs to precise customer values, needs and preferences.
- Produce types of loyalty programs that resonate with each distinct target segments.
- Maintain Loyalty programs before, during and post customer acquisition.
- Develop an effective loyalty program for competitive advantage.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Customer Loyalty course
Customer Loyalty Learner’s Guide
Customer Loyalty Key Takeaways Notes
Customer Loyalty Essentials Ebook
Customer Loyalty Course Handouts
Customer Loyalty 30-Day Action Plan
Customer Loyalty MindMaps Pack
Customer Loyalty PPT Slides Used During Course
Customer Loyalty Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Customer Loyalty E-Learning Course
Customer Loyalty Online Video Course
Customer Loyalty Essentials Audiobook
Customer Loyalty Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Customer Loyalty training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Customer Loyalty training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Customer Loyalty training course
Contact us for the latest Customer Loyalty course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Customer Loyalty course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.