Cross Selling Course in Singapore
Cross Selling Course in Singapore
The principle of sales is to always appeal to the needs of every consumer, whether it is something they are aware of or not. Oftentimes, consumers who are unaware that they need a certain product is the most likely successful transaction, especially when a salesperson is skilled in pointing out that dire need.
In this scenario, cross-selling is an ideal method to employ. Buying another complementary product may optimize the usefulness of one major product, such as an external speaker or mouse for a laptop. Even more rewarding is buying a desktop computer and printer set for a “bundle” price. This practice benefits both sides: money saved for the customer and increased revenue for the seller.
These are only a few examples of the many applications of cross-selling. This course will teach the participants how to employ them in the best times and to the right people to reap maximum benefits.
This Cross Selling workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Cross Selling.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Cross Selling course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Cross Selling workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Cross Selling course
• Introduces the participant to the purpose, benefits, and risks of cross-selling
• Teaches the participant the main skills necessary for successful cross-selling
• Increases the participant’s contribution to revenue and customer retention
• Provides the participant with the ability to correctly assess the products at hand, allowing for less popular products to be introduced
• Establishes customer loyalty and convenience for being able to buy several products in one place
• Motivates the participant to adopt cross-selling techniques through successful stories using tested and proven methods
Below is the list of course objectives of our Cross Selling course
• Define what is cross-selling and how it works
• Enumerate the different types of cross-selling
• Explain the purpose and goal of using cross-selling techniques in sales
• Define what is up-selling
• Differentiate between cross-selling and up-selling
• Learn several practical examples of cross-selling situations
• Gain skills and techniques in cross-selling that will increase customers and revenue
• Identify the ideal time to employ and to avoid cross-selling
• Learn to assess a customer and his/her affinity for cross-selling
• Learn to assess products that are complementary with each other and are ideal for cross-selling
• Identify the risks and limitations associated with cross-selling?
• Determine the benefits and advantages of using cross-selling techniques
• Discover the best applications of cross-selling methods
• Perform a cross-selling sales presentation with an assigned product and a complementary product
Below is the list of course content of our Cross Selling training programme course
• What is cross-selling? How does it work?
• What are the different forms or types of cross-selling?
• What is/are the purpose/s of using cross-selling techniques in business?
• What is up-selling? What is the difference between cross-selling and up-selling?
• Examples of situations showing cross-selling
• Cross-selling skills and techniques that will guarantee increased sales and consumer influx
• When should you employ cross-selling methods? When should you avoid it?
• Assessing your customer: Will he/she require or appreciate cross-selling?
• Assessing your product: Is it worthy for cross-selling?
• What are the risks associated with cross-selling? What are its limitations?
• What are the benefits of using cross-selling methods?
• The best applications of cross-selling methods
• Activity: Each participant must think or be assigned with a product he/she is supposed to sell. Think of complementary products or services that could be used for cross-selling and present to class as a salesperson.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Cross Selling course
Cross Selling Learner’s Guide
Cross Selling Key Takeaways Notes
Cross Selling Essentials Ebook
Cross Selling Course Handouts
Cross Selling 30-Day Action Plan
Cross Selling MindMaps Pack
Cross Selling PPT Slides Used During Course
Cross Selling Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Cross Selling E-Learning Course
Cross Selling Online Video Course
Cross Selling Essentials Audiobook
Cross Selling Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Cross Selling training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Cross Selling training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Cross Selling training course
Request for this Cross Selling course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.