Creating And Using Infographics Course in Singapore
Creating And Using Infographics Course in Singapore
Information graphics also known as “infographics are visual depictions of information and data created to captivate audiences while delivering effective communications. Infographics surround us every day in the form of charts, plans, and diagrams that help to communicate to and guide us. These visualisations are represented by simplistic pie charts, complex graphs, and visuals that report data over time. Infographics are used in every industry, including journalism, finance, education, marketing, and business. In this course, learners will learn to create beautiful infographics using a variety of tools and techniques
This Creating And Using Infographics workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Creating And Using Infographics.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Creating And Using Infographics course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Creating And Using Infographics workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Creating And Using Infographics course
- Assist the companies in getting new traffic and potential customers
- Enhances the exposure of the market of a company
- Enhances the reputation and brand awareness among masses
- Assists in building authority and credibility
- Develops long lasting relations with the audience
Below is the list of course objectives of our Creating And Using Infographics course
- Understand the importance of creating and using infographics
- Understand the backdrop of creating and using infographics
- Discuss the benefits and hurdles of creating and using infographics
- Using Canva to create infographics
- Using Powerpoint to create infographics
- Learn to enhance the features of the products and services offered
- Enable organizations to reevaluate the marketing strategies
- Identify the effects of creating and using infographics
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Creating And Using Infographics training course
- What is meant by creating and using infographics?
- Highlight the importance of creating and using infographics
- How to market the products and services effectively?
- Understand the different techniques of creating and using infographics
- Case studies and group discussions
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Creating And Using Infographics course
Creating And Using Infographics Learner’s Guide
Creating And Using Infographics Key Takeaways Notes
Creating And Using Infographics Essentials Ebook
Creating And Using Infographics Course Handouts
Creating And Using Infographics 30-Day Action Plan
Creating And Using Infographics MindMaps Pack
Creating And Using Infographics PPT Slides Used During Course
Creating And Using Infographics Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Creating And Using Infographics E-Learning Course
Creating And Using Infographics Online Video Course
Creating And Using Infographics Essentials Audiobook
Creating And Using Infographics Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Creating And Using Infographics training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Creating And Using Infographics training course.
Contact us for the latest Creating And Using Infographics course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Creating And Using Infographics course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.