Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Course in Singapore
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Course in Singapore
A meeting without a listed agenda can be unproductive, going in different directions without actually accomplishing anything. Agendas are important to structure the flow of the meeting and to make sure that every topic is discussed and every matter reaches a consensus with the involvement of every attendant.
This Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda course
- A meeting with an agenda can be effective, resolve pressing issues, and cover all needed topics
- Keep the meeting moving and prevents the group getting stuck on a discussion on a topic that lasts longer than necessary
- Allows each person time to review the agenda, prepare for issues that will be addressed, and bring the appropriate information that may be needed
- You can only be ready if you have enough time before the meeting to gather your thoughts and facts
- If you have a high quality starter agenda on hand, it will save you time, and improve your effectiveness in creating agendas
- Have realistic metrics regarding the depth and length of each agenda item help keep the timing of the meeting on track
- Have significantly increased buy-in to the meeting by those attendees who feel they had a hand in designing the meeting
- Priorities help determine which items must be included, given available time, and whether the meeting duration needs to be lengthened
- Encourage participation, which, after all, is an integral part of what meetings are all about
- Help team members prepare, allocates time wisely, quickly gets everyone on the same topic, and identifies when the discussion is complete
- Eliminate guesswork as to whether or not a particular issue is going to be discussed
- Participants have a written reminder of what needs to be accomplished during the meeting, allowing them to help drive each discussion toward conclusion
Below is the list of course objectives of our Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda course
- Create a practical meeting agenda, which outlines the meeting’s goals, make the meeting go smoother and keep everyone on task
- Guide you in understanding the goals of the meeting and successful creation of the agenda
- Attain the effectiveness and efficiency expected by the meeting leader, the participants, and the management and customers who depend on the meeting’s success
- Don’t overlook requesting viewpoints from knowledgeable people who are not attending
- Request thoughtful input regarding which topics should be included in the meeting, and how much time a particular topic may need allotted
- Guide attendees toward being more fully prepared for the discussions, which further promotes intelligent discussion and throughput
- Outline exactly why you are holding a meeting and what you hope to accomplish as a result
- Ensure that attendees have ample time to prepare or read through any notes they will need before the meeting and raises flags if the objective doesn’t match their expectations
- Share and exchange information, get feedback, plan, collaborate and make important decisions for their organizations
- Let participants know that there’s a legitimate business purpose for meeting, with specific issues to be discussed and outcomes to be achieved
- Eliminate excuses that participants aren’t ready to discuss a subject because they didn’t know it was going to be brought up
- Help members prepare for the meeting, and during the meeting and help participants follow the order of business and provides a place to take notes
Below is the list of course content of our Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda training course
- Knowing what needs to be done and what to cover in the meeting drives the details in the agenda. Be thorough
- Know your audience because the meeting’s content must be relevant to the interests of all participants, and within their framework of understanding
- Thinking back to the types, or themes, of various meetings, it is beneficial to maintain a meeting agenda template for each
- The meeting’s purpose must be clearly stated upfront in the meeting agenda, and stand as the cornerstone for the agenda’s content
- Elicit agenda ideas from key people so likelihood of success increases dramatically
- Discuss the goal of the project and provide and discuss ways to accomplish the task at hand
- Set priorities for agenda items andensure only the use of high and medium designations
- Diversify the pace and tasksin order to keep your meeting participants engaged
- Share the meeting leader’s detailed agenda with those key people who helped formulate it
- Check in as to whether the order of the agenda items and the flow still make sense
- Don’t forget to practice running through the agenda items in advance of the meeting
- Keep in mind that successful execution of your agenda relies on other factors not to be overlooked or minimized
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda course
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Learner’s Guide
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Key Takeaways Notes
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Essentials Ebook
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Course Handouts
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda 30-Day Action Plan
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda MindMaps Pack
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda PPT Slides Used During Course
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda E-Learning Course
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Online Video Course
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Essentials Audiobook
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda training course
Contact us for the latest Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.