Corporate Governance Course in Singapore
Corporate Governance Course in Singapore
Corporate governance is the combination of tools, processes and relations by which organisations are controlled and managed. Governance formations and principles classify the allocation of rights and responsibilities among different employees in the organisation and cover the rules and methods for making decisions in corporate matters.
This Corporate Governance workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Corporate Governance.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Corporate Governance course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Corporate Governance workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Corporate Governance course
- Ensures organization’s growth and success
- Maintains the stakeholder’s confidence in the organization
- Enables companies to raise capital efficiently and effectively
- Lowers the capital costs
- Minimizes wastages, corruption and mismanagement in organizations
- Assists in brand formation and development
Below is the list of course objectives of our Corporate Governance course
- Understand the concept of corporate governance
- Understand the benefits of setting corporate governance
- Discuss the different types of corporate governance relevant to an organization
- Breaking down corporate governance
- Linkage of corporate governance and the board of directors
- Distinguish between good and bad governance
- Impact of good governance on the reputation of a company
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Corporate Governance training course
- What is Corporate Governance?
- How to develop a good corporate governance in an organization?
- What are the benefits of good corporate governance?
- Understand the linkage of improving the reputation of a company and corporate governance
- How companies raise capital efficiently and effectively through good corporate governance?
- Success stories of successful organizations having good corporate governance
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Corporate Governance course
Corporate Governance Learner’s Guide
Corporate Governance Key Takeaways Notes
Corporate Governance Essentials Ebook
Corporate Governance Course Handouts
Corporate Governance 30-Day Action Plan
Corporate Governance MindMaps Pack
Corporate Governance PPT Slides Used During Course
Corporate Governance Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Corporate Governance E-Learning Course
Corporate Governance Online Video Course
Corporate Governance Essentials Audiobook
Corporate Governance Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Corporate Governance training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Corporate Governance training course.
Request for this Corporate Governance course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.