Copywriting Essentials Course in Singapore
Copywriting Essentials Course in Singapore
In the world of marketing and advertising, copywriting could be considered as one of the most essential skill. Copywriting makes use of information gained from analyzing target customers and studying the product to be sold, ultimately assembling impactful words. The essentials of copywriting have been proven and tested but it is always a good idea to innovate.
This Copywriting Essentials workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Copywriting Essentials.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Copywriting Essentials course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Copywriting Essentials workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Copywriting Essentials course
- Learn the difference between spinning content and copywriting
- Understand the value of research
- Recognize the importance of the reader as much as the writer
- Understand the difference between professionalism and over complication
- Be able to write better, more compelling content
Below is the list of course objectives of our Copywriting Essentials course
- Understand that knowing your goals makes more relevant content
- Recognise that simpler writing can make more impactful copy
- Understand that large words and inaccessible jargon does not equate quality
- Understand that planning content is as important as creating it
- Identify that copy without efficient research is noticeably flat
- Keep the reader’s attention through sharp, quick sentences
Below is the list of course content of our Copywriting Essentials training course
- Copywriting vs Content Spinning
- Researching and Planning your writing
- Avoiding flowery writing, or padding
- How to keep your reader’s attention
- Why short sentences are superior
- Understanding scan readers
- Naming your articles effectively
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Copywriting Essentials course
Copywriting Essentials Learner’s Guide
Copywriting Essentials Key Takeaways Notes
Copywriting Essentials Essentials Ebook
Copywriting Essentials Course Handouts
Copywriting Essentials 30-Day Action Plan
Copywriting Essentials MindMaps Pack
Copywriting Essentials PPT Slides Used During Course
Copywriting Essentials Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Copywriting Essentials E-Learning Course
Copywriting Essentials Online Video Course
Copywriting Essentials Essentials Audiobook
Copywriting Essentials Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Copywriting Essentials training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Copywriting Essentials training course.
Contact us for the latest Copywriting Essentials course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Copywriting Essentials course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.