Coping With Change Course in Singapore
Coping With Change Course in Singapore
Change is an inevitable part of life, and the more we resist it, the more it seems to force itself in our lives. Why do find discomfort in change and how do we successfully cope with it? In this article, we show you ways on how to handle changes in your life and how a different approach can make all the difference.
This Coping With Change workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Coping With Change.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Coping With Change course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Coping With Change workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Coping With Change course
- Makes the individuals more flexible and realistic in life
- Improves the strength of mind and personality of employees
- Promotes progress and more challenging opportunities
- Inculcates self-confidence and self-worth in employees
- Reduces stress and depression
- Boosts morale of the employees at the workplace
Below is the list of course objectives of our Coping With Change course
- Understand the process of change in life
- Determine the importance of change for professional and personal growth
- Align the process of change to the goals in life
- Learn different techniques to cope with change
- Training and mentorship programs at work
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
- Makes the work energetic, challenging and interesting
Below is the list of course content of our Coping With Change training course
- What is a change and why is it necessary?
- How personal and professional growth are facilitated by changes in life?
- Linkage of change with improvements in life
- Understand the snowball effect of small changes
- How change brings new opportunities and challenging goals?
- Benefits of change in life
- Understand different techniques to cope up with changes
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Coping With Change course
Coping With Change Learner’s Guide
Coping With Change Key Takeaways Notes
Coping With Change Essentials Ebook
Coping With Change Course Handouts
Coping With Change 30-Day Action Plan
Coping With Change MindMaps Pack
Coping With Change PPT Slides Used During Course
Coping With Change Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Coping With Change E-Learning Course
Coping With Change Online Video Course
Coping With Change Essentials Audiobook
Coping With Change Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Coping With Change training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Coping With Change training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Coping With Change training course
Request for this Coping With Change course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.