Consultative Selling Course in Singapore
Consultative Selling Course in Singapore
A more in-depth approach to divulging a customer’s needs is through consultative selling methods. People are more likely to avail of your products and services if they are guaranteed that their needs are met. The best way to achieve this is through a tested and proven consultation between a willing customer and a trained expert in consultative selling.
The main requirement for being an effective consultative seller is the ability to lead the conversation based on the customer’s needs and asking the right questions. Conversation with substance and rapport-building is essential. Through this course, the participants will be trained on the process of consultative selling, the skills necessary for this method, and the different applications in today’s modern business operations.
This Consultative Selling workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Consultative Selling.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Consultative Selling course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Consultative Selling workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Consultative Selling course
• Promotes the value of selflessness and generosity amidst competitive business that is centered on the customer’s needs
• Provides the participants with a proven and optimized process in consultative selling
• Improves the participant’s ability to conduct a productive conversation focused on the customer’s needs
• Helps the participant to increase customer interaction and satisfaction, which ultimately leads to increased sales
• Improves the participant’s reputation as an authentic customer-centered consultative seller who is not after closing the fastest deal
• Establishes a solid relationship between customer and seller that is built largely on trust
Below is the list of course objectives of our Consultative Selling course
• Understand the origins of consultative selling
• Define what is consultative selling and how it works
• Explain why consultative selling is an important method to learn in customer-centered businesses
• Conduct a comparison between two closely-related sales method: value-based selling and consultative selling
• Identify different customer types and needs
• Gain top skills and traits that an effective consultative seller has
• Learn the guided process of conducting a consultative selling
• Use correctly-phrased questions that fully cover the needs of different types of customers
• Determine the advantages and disadvantages of consultative selling
• Identify the challenges commonly encountered by consultative sellers
• Discover the modern applications of consultative selling in different types of business
• Perform a re-enactment of a consultative selling scene by applying the process learned
Below is the list of course content of our Consultative Selling training programme course
• A brief history of how consultative selling was developed
• What is consultative selling? How does it work?
• Why is consultative selling an important customer-centered method in sales?
• What are the similarities and differences between consultative selling and business value selling?
• The customer and the needs: Getting to know customer types and putting their needs ahead of anything else during the consultation
• What are the skills and traits you need to become an expert consultative seller?
• What are the key steps to follow for an effective consultative selling?
• The art of questioning: Learning the right questions to ask, the correct approach, and phrasings
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of consultative sales?
• What are the challenges often faced by a consultative salesperson?
• The applications and modifications of consultative selling in today’s modern business
• Activity: Perform a role play between the customer and the consultative seller. Follow the steps learned from the lesson and the correct approach in questioning and giving advice.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Consultative Selling course
Consultative Selling Learner’s Guide
Consultative Selling Key Takeaways Notes
Consultative Selling Essentials Ebook
Consultative Selling Course Handouts
Consultative Selling 30-Day Action Plan
Consultative Selling MindMaps Pack
Consultative Selling PPT Slides Used During Course
Consultative Selling Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Consultative Selling E-Learning Course
Consultative Selling Online Video Course
Consultative Selling Essentials Audiobook
Consultative Selling Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Consultative Selling training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Consultative Selling training course.
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Request for this Consultative Selling course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.