Company Town Hall Meetings Course in Singapore
About This Company Town Hall Meetings Training Course
Company Town Hall Meetings Course in Singapore
Company or corporate town hall meetings are a platform for the top executives to meet with every employee. They lead the meetings and announce important updates or proposed changes. These meetings accommodate a large number of people and must be prepared with thoroughly to accommodate any concerns from all parties involved.
Who Should Attend This Company Town Hall Meetings Workshop
This Company Town Hall Meetings workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Company Town Hall Meetings.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Company Town Hall Meetings Training Program
The ideal group size for this Company Town Hall Meetings course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Company Town Hall Meetings Skills Course
The duration of this Company Town Hall Meetings workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Company Town Hall Meetings Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Company Town Hall Meetings course
- Learn to be accessible, responsive to employee concerns, and help to build a better team spirit in an organization
- A town hall meeting can be used to give information and/or to get information
- used to promote employee awareness of new sales or marketing plans, new customers, new products or services, or sales goals or milestones
- If you want employees that are emotionally invested, then you must give them a voice through these company town hall meetings
- Employees stay committed to companies that encourage dialogue, welcome two-way communication, and follow through with their promises
- If you want people to make the same decisions that you would makeyou have to give them the same information you have
- Open communication from a company’s leadership can positively impact the bottom line
- Companies with the most effective communications programs financially outperformed companies with less effective programs
- Offer a more informal environment in which senior leadership can share company performance and responses to competition
- By having the entire team participate at the same time they will hear firsthand about important updates
- Regular town hall meetings provide a great way to reinforce the organization’s culture and values
- Getting everyone in the same room encourages people to mingle and helps remote team members feel connected to the whole
Company Town Hall Meetings Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Company Town Hall Meetings course
- Learn what company town hall meetings are and how they can positively affect the workplace
- Use the meeting a way to become aware of employee concerns and then be certain to respond to issues raised in the meeting
- Encourage a two-way dialogue so that employees feel connected to the organizational mission
- Gives employees a sense of ownership about the meeting structure, and the information that is communicated
- Institute a timeline for when you will address them for questions you can’t immediately answer
- Encourage senior leaders from across the organization to attend the meeting, even if they aren’t making a presentation
- Show employees you are committed to an open, honest, and transparent culture
- Understand the power that transparency has in building an innovative and committed company culture
- Increase the opportunity for discussion between employees and senior leadership
- Enable leadership to be accessible and responsive to employee concerns
- Use town hall meetings to share milestones, discuss new plans, and clarify topics of concern
- Disseminate information, improve transparency, and encourage collaboration and communication across various teams
Course Content For This Company Town Hall Meetings Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Company Town Hall Meetings training course
- Conduct a “Town Hall” meeting, which invites questions and observations from attendees
- Schedule the meeting with enough advance notice that employees do not have to re-schedule other commitments to make the meeting
- Include a message with the meeting invitation that tells employees that their feedback and attendance is important for a successful and productive meeting
- Set up an anonymous survey with a brief note of instructions that re-iterates all feedback is anonymous
- Address the questions & issues brought forwardand integrate them into the agenda you want to cover for your meeting
- Acknowledge that you have heard everyone that spoke up even if you don’t have all of the answers
- For any agenda items that require follow-up, communicate a realistic timeline
- Keep the information brief — a lean presentation forces speakers to maintain eye contact with his or her audience and remain engaged on a more personal level
- Spend a few minutes prior to the meeting chatting with employees and try to put them at ease
- Positive attitudes are contagious, and senior leaders should model positive behavior to the rest of the organization
- Have a few questions and answers prepared in advance to get the Q&A period rolling
- Keep a balance between serious and lighter topics helps ensure that your audience remains engaged
Company Town Hall Meetings Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Company Town Hall Meetings course
Company Town Hall Meetings Learner’s Guide
Company Town Hall Meetings Key Takeaways Notes
Company Town Hall Meetings Essentials Ebook
Company Town Hall Meetings Course Handouts
Company Town Hall Meetings 30-Day Action Plan
Company Town Hall Meetings MindMaps Pack
Company Town Hall Meetings PPT Slides Used During Course
Company Town Hall Meetings Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Company Town Hall Meetings E-Learning Course
Company Town Hall Meetings Online Video Course
Company Town Hall Meetings Essentials Audiobook
Company Town Hall Meetings Infographics Pack
Company Town Hall Meetings Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Company Town Hall Meetings training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Company Town Hall Meetings training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Company Town Hall Meetings training course
Upcoming Company Town Hall Meetings Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Company Town Hall Meetings course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Company Town Hall Meetings Course Brochure
Request for this Company Town Hall Meetings course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.