Communicating Change Training Course
Communicating Change Course in Singapore
About This Communicating Change Training Course
Communicating Change Course in Singapore
Organizational change in the workplace is vital for the improvement of the business and the key to its successful implementation is communication. When proposing and planning change, the strategy for communicating change must also be deliberated. It is through the right form of communication that the employs will understand and embrace change.
Who Should Attend This Communicating Change Workshop
This Communicating Change workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Communicating Change.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Communicating Change Training Program
The ideal group size for this Communicating Change course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Communicating Change Skills Course
The duration of this Communicating Change workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Communicating Change Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Communicating Change course
- Increase awareness of the role of communicating change in the workplace
- Understand the impact of successful communication in implementing change
- Become effective in communicating change in an organization
- Address common barriers that interrupt the effectivity of communicating change in an organization
- Know and understand how to improve communication in implementing change in the workplace
- Overcome resistance during change
- Construct better communication process in executing change
- Handle emotional response that happens during the process of change
- Be a better communicator in implementing change in the workplace
- Maximize all resources available to effectively deliver change
Communicating Change Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Communicating Change course
- Describe the role of communication in implementing change in the workplace
- Understand the benefits of successfully communicating change in an organization
- Develop key communication skills in implementing change
- Identify common communication failures in executing change
- Explain how to improve the effectiveness of communicating change in an organization
- Identify strategies and best practices of change management through communication
- Assess how right communication within an organization plays a vital role in change management
- Describe the emotional stages that employee go through during change
- Illustrate how to plan and prepare in communicating change in the workplace
- Describe how to improve the process of implementing change through communication tools and platforms
- Assess the desirable outcomes expected when executing change
- Practice formulating a communication action plan for applying change in an organization
Course Content For This Communicating Change Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Communicating Change training course
- Communicating change in the workplace
- Importance of communication in implementing change
- How should an organization communicate changes to employee
- What are the hindrances in communicating change
- How to enhance effectiveness of communicating change
- Communication tactics helpful in implementing change
- Internal communication during change is vital in the process
- Phases of Change curve
- Planning and preparation needed in communicating change
- How to use communication tools and platforms in implementing change
- How to evaluate the outcome of effectively communicating change
- Communication action plan for executing change
Communicating Change Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Communicating Change course
Communicating Change Learner’s Guide
Communicating Change Key Takeaways Notes
Communicating Change Essentials Ebook
Communicating Change Course Handouts
Communicating Change 30-Day Action Plan
Communicating Change MindMaps Pack
Communicating Change PPT Slides Used During Course
Communicating Change Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Communicating Change E-Learning Course
Communicating Change Online Video Course
Communicating Change Essentials Audiobook
Communicating Change Infographics Pack
Communicating Change Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 4 pricing options available for this Communicating Change training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Communicating Change training course.
- SGD 889.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- SGD 389.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 589.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 789.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Communicating Change Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Communicating Change course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Download Communicating Change Course Brochure
Request for this Communicating Change course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.