Classroom Management Course in Singapore
About This Classroom Management Training Course
Classroom Management Course in Singapore
The term classroom management refers to how teachers impose rules and monitor student behavior toensure the place is conducive for learning. The teacher acts as a facilitator and mediator in handling conflicts and sharing knowledge. Establishing a sense of authority is also an essential step in classroom management.
Who Should Attend This Classroom Management Workshop
This Classroom Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Classroom Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Classroom Management Training Program
The ideal group size for this Classroom Management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Classroom Management Skills Course
The duration of this Classroom Management workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Classroom Management Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Classroom Management course
- Employ classroom management to improve and manage student and class conduct.
- Acquire classroom management skills to aid in the management of class problems and conflict.
- Incorporate effective classroom strategies to enhance students’ participation and engagement in class.
- Incorporate effective classroom strategies to develop positive teacher and student relations.
- Incorporate effective classroom strategies in teaching to develop student character and attitude.
- Instill discipline and correct bad behaviour in students through effective classroom management and discipline.
- Acquire skills to develop effective classroom management methods for learning institutions.
- Apply knowledge and skills on classroom management to empower school leaders and teachers.
- Incorporate classroom management skills to nurture disciplined and obedient students.
- Employ effective classroom management strategies to impact on school reputation.
- Classroom management provides an opportunity to create fun and unique activities for students
- As a teacher, plan lessons wisely and develop a back-up plan during emergencies.
- Incorporate classroom management approaches to build positive classroom environment.
Classroom Management Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Classroom Management course
- Understand the meaning of classroom management in academic institutions.
- Learn the types of classroom management used by teachers to manage classes.
- Know the characteristics of good classroom management in a learning institution.
- Know the techniques used by teachers to effect classroom management during lessons.
- Understand the importance of classroom management for academic institutions.
- Learn the systematic approaches that teachers employ to achieve classroom management.
- Know how to develop a classroom management plan that allows student –teacher engagement.
- Recognize the role and activities of the students and the teacher in classroom management.
- Understand the categories of class time and how classroom management impacts on time.
- Learn tips for achieving effective classroom management in learning environments.
- Understand the advantages of classroom management for teachers.
- Learn steps to improve classroom management for teachers.
Course Content For This Classroom Management Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Classroom Management training course
- Classroom management refers to the wide variety of skills and techniques that teachers use to keep students organized, orderly, focused, attentive, on task, and academically productive during a class. Classroom management creates a set of expectations used in an organized classroom environment. It includes routines, rules and consequences. Effective classroom management paves the way for the teacher to engage the students in learning.
- What are the types of classroom management used by teachers to manage classes?
- What are the characteristics of good classroom management in a learning institution?
- Which techniques do teachers use to effect classroom management during lessons?
- What are the benefits of classroom management for academic institutions?
- What are the systematic approaches that teachers employ to achieve classroom management?
- What is the process of developing classroom management plan? Examine the factors to consider when developing a classroom management plan.
- What is the role and activities of the students and the teachers in effecting proper classroom management?
- What are the divisions/categories of class time in teaching lessons? How does classroom management impact on lesson time?
- What are the tips for achieving effective classroom management in learning institutions?
- What are the advantages of classroom management?
- In which ways can teachers acquire and improve classroom management?
Classroom Management Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Classroom Management course
Classroom Management Learner’s Guide
Classroom Management Key Takeaways Notes
Classroom Management Essentials Ebook
Classroom Management Course Handouts
Classroom Management 30-Day Action Plan
Classroom Management MindMaps Pack
Classroom Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Classroom Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Classroom Management E-Learning Course
Classroom Management Online Video Course
Classroom Management Essentials Audiobook
Classroom Management Infographics Pack
Classroom Management Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Classroom Management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Classroom Management training course.
2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
Premium 2-Full Day Course
- Learner’s Guide
- Course Handouts
- PPT Slides Used During Training Course
- Long-Term Memory Flashcards Guide TM
- 1 Year Access to Online Training Video Course (*Worth S$589.97)
- Contact Your Trainer: 90-Day Post Course Help (*Worth S$89.97)
- Key Learning Takeaway Notes (*Worth S$18.97)
- Audio Book (*Worth S$18.97)
- eBook (*Worth S$14.97)
- Course Infographics Pack (*Worth S$11.97)
- Course Mind Maps (*Worth S$8.97)
- 30-Day Action Plan
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Classroom Management training course
Upcoming Classroom Management Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Classroom Management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Classroom Management Course Brochure
Request for this Classroom Management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.