Case Study-Based Learning Course in Singapore
Case Study-Based Learning Course in Singapore
Case study-based learning (CBL) is one of the most effective educational learning styles that is widely used and vouched for by the fields of medicine and law. This allows students to put the theories they have learned into practice through case studies and small group discussions, ultimately creating solutions that are applicable in real life.
This Case Study-Based Learning workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Case Study-Based Learning.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Case Study-Based Learning course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Case Study-Based Learning workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Case Study-Based Learning course
- Students get an opportunity to learn by doing through case studies.
- Case studies encourage students to ask the right questions during learning.
- Incorporating case studies in learning minimizes field research costs.
- Give students flexibility and confidence and help students to make informed decisions
- Case study-based learning allows learners to research on global issues thus enhancing the students employability
- Case studies encourage learners to put knowledge into practice integrating reality with learning
- Increase students ability to solve problems
- Encourage free expression in learning as students share thoughts on case studies.
- Apply case studies in designing strategies to analyze data and generate possible solutions
- Case studies improve students’ ability to sort out factual data, articulate issues and apply analytic tools.
- Motivate students to acquire substantive knowledge
- Incorporate case studies in learning to encourage students to develop analytic, collaborative, and communication skills.
- Develop learning methods that provide students with the opportunity to see theory in practice
- Encourage student engagement and participation in class.
- Apply case studies learning to develop students’ group learning, speaking, and critical thinking skills.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Case Study-Based Learning course
- Understand the meaning of case study-base learning in academic and organization context.
- Learn the different types of case studies used in academic and professional learning.
- Understand the importance of using case studies in teaching students and professionals.
- Know how to develop a case study in teaching and facilitating learning.
- Learn the importance of engaging learners in developing case-studies.
- Understand the key skills developed as a result of case study-base learning.
- Learn the main types of assessment for evaluating the effectiveness of case study learning.
- Understand the teaching strategies applied in case study-based learning to develop skills.
- Appreciate the role of case studies in effective teaching of students.
- Know the areas of improvement for case study-based learning in academic institutions.
- Appreciate the role and activities of the instructor in case study-based learning sessions.
- Understand the benefits of case study-based learning for learners and instructors.
Below is the list of course content of our Case Study-Based Learning training course
- Explain the meaning of case study-base learning and its related components.
- What is a case-study?
- What is case study-base learning?
- What are the basic rules of a case-study-base learning?
- Identify the different types of case studies commonly used in learning contexts.
- What are the types of case studies?
- What is the importance of using case studies in teaching?
- Explain the steps and process of developing a case study for teaching learners.
- What are the main methods used to develop case studies?
- What are some examples of case studies?
- What are the steps to developing a case-study for learning purposes?
- What is the importance of engaging students in developing case-studies for learning?
- Identify the key skills developed by learners as a result of case study-based learning.
- What are the types of assessment for evaluating effectiveness of case study for learning?
- What are the teaching strategies applied by instructors in case study-based teaching?
- What is the role and benefits of case studies in effective teaching?
- What are the gaps and areas of improvement that require further research in case study-based learning?
- What is the role of the instructor and the learner in case study-base learning?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of case study-based learning?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Case Study-Based Learning course
Case Study-Based Learning Learner’s Guide
Case Study-Based Learning Key Takeaways Notes
Case Study-Based Learning Essentials Ebook
Case Study-Based Learning Course Handouts
Case Study-Based Learning 30-Day Action Plan
Case Study-Based Learning MindMaps Pack
Case Study-Based Learning PPT Slides Used During Course
Case Study-Based Learning Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Case Study-Based Learning E-Learning Course
Case Study-Based Learning Online Video Course
Case Study-Based Learning Essentials Audiobook
Case Study-Based Learning Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Case Study-Based Learning training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Case Study-Based Learning training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Case Study-Based Learning training course
Request for this Case Study-Based Learning course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.