Business To Business Sales Course in Singapore
Business To Business Sales Course in Singapore
Business to business sales (or B2B sales) is the term used for businesses providing their products or services to other businesses. B2B sales, often compared to B2C (business to customer) sales, is generally said to be more challenging and intimidating, what with your customers being professionals and experts already who know how the game works. There is tighter competition, less prospective clients, and longer sales transaction.
This course will help the participants to navigate in this cutthroat environment where deals are higher and transactions are more than just a single pen purchase. It will also arm them with the vital skills and strategies to survive and succeed in B2B sales.
This Business To Business Sales workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Business To Business Sales.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Business To Business Sales course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Business To Business Sales workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Business To Business Sales course
• Introduces the participants to the environment of B2B sales and its difference compared to B2C sales
• Prepares the participants to the challenges of being a B2B salesperson and the potential customers they could encounter
• Introduces the participants to the magnitude of the deals and sales, money-wise, being handled by B2B salespeople
• Helps the participants to gain or improve skills required for B2B sales
• Helps the participants to get started with the steps in establishing B2B sales
• Inspires the participants to be involved in B2B sales, if they are not already, through success stories from major B2B companies
Below is the list of course objectives of our Business To Business Sales course
• Define what is business to business (B2B) sales and how they work
• Differentiate between B2B sales and business to customer (B2C) sales
• Identify the different types of selling based on services offered in B2B sales
• Know the features and characteristics of a company specializing in B2B sales
• Identify the skills and traits needed to become a competitive B2B salesperson
• Get familiar with the types of customers typically encountered in B2B sales and their attitude when dealing with B2B sales
• Learn how to start a B2B sales and develop strategies in using it
• Identify the factors influencing B2B sales
• Identify the advantages and disadvantages of being a B2B salesperson
• Learn the challenges and difficulties common in B2B sales
• Discover major successful companies involved in B2B sales
• Perform an activity on how to initiate contact and make a presentation for a prospective client
Below is the list of course content of our Business To Business Sales training programme course
• What is business to business (or B2B) sales? How do they work?
• Comparing B2B sales to business to customer (or B2C) sales
• What are the general types and examples of B2B sales?
• What are the key features of a company specializing in B2B sales?
• What are the skills and characteristics you need to become a B2B salesperson?
• The customer and the challenge: Getting to know the customers you can run into and their dealing attitude towards B2B sales
• Learning the basics: Getting started with your B2B sales and developing your B2B sales strategy
• What are the factors influencing B2B sales?
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of B2B sales?
• What are the challenges commonly encountered in B2B companies?
• Major companies known for their B2B sales
• Activity: Imagine that you are a B2B salesperson for a company supplying cellphone parts. How will you prepare yourself and present your products to your client?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Business To Business Sales course
Business To Business Sales Learner’s Guide
Business To Business Sales Key Takeaways Notes
Business To Business Sales Essentials Ebook
Business To Business Sales Course Handouts
Business To Business Sales 30-Day Action Plan
Business To Business Sales MindMaps Pack
Business To Business Sales PPT Slides Used During Course
Business To Business Sales Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Business To Business Sales E-Learning Course
Business To Business Sales Online Video Course
Business To Business Sales Essentials Audiobook
Business To Business Sales Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Business To Business Sales training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Business To Business Sales training course.
Request for this Business To Business Sales course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.