Breaking Bad Habits Course in Singapore
Habits often become hard to break due to their repetitive nature. Bad habits can range from huge to mild, conscious to unconscious and damaging for other people to only ourselves. Habits are a set pattern of behavior that are developed over a long period of time.
In this course, employees can learn breaking bad habits and it is necessary for developing their reputation and career in today’s society. A single bad habit, for instance, not being punctual can have detrimental effects on the career of the employee. Participants will learn how to break bad habits, develop good habits and a positive set of mind for climbing the ladder of corporate success.
This breaking bad habits workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their breaking bad habits.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this breaking bad habits course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this breaking bad habits workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our breaking bad habits course
- Learning to become hyper-aware of the bad habits
- Understanding the impact of bad habits on the corporate success
- Discussing and devising the various ways of breaking bad habits
- Learning how to charge your willpower to break the bad habits
- Understanding the impact of bad habits jeopardizing individual’s mental and physical health
Below is the list of course objectives of our breaking bad habits objectives
- Understanding the root cause of bad habits
- Learning how to replace bad habits with good ones within a specified time frame
- Cutting out the triggering events of bad habits
- Learning how to visualize yourself succeeding
- Learning how to avoid negative self-talk
- Understanding the need to be consistent and improve self-morale
- Learning how to get back on track after failures
Below is the list of course content of our breaking bad habits training course
- Understand what causes bad habits
- Distinguishing conscious bad habits from unconscious bad habits
- Learning how the bad habits affect the professional life of employees
- Understanding the impact of bad habits on the personality and behavior of individuals
- How to maintain perseverance and motivation to replace bad habits?
- Group discussion on bad habits of the participants and how to overcome them
- Case study of breaking bad habits
Each participant will receive the following materials for the breaking bad habits course
Breaking Bad Habits Learner’s Guide
Breaking Bad Habits Key Takeaways Notes
Breaking Bad Habits Essentials Ebook
Breaking Bad Habits Course Handouts
Breaking Bad Habits 30-Day Action Plan
Breaking Bad Habits MindMaps Pack
Breaking Bad Habits PPT Slides Used During Course
Breaking Bad Habits Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Breaking Bad Habits E-Learning Course
Breaking Bad Habits Online Video Course
Breaking Bad Habits Essentials Audiobook
Breaking Bad Habits Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this breaking bad habits training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online breaking bad habits training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this breaking bad habits training course
Request for this breaking bad habits course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.