Brainstorming Course in Singapore
Brainstorming Course in Singapore
Brainstorming is a Mighty creativity tool for producing ideas to solve a picture puzzle. It is normally practised in the start stages of a plan, where the opportunities for that plan are not obviously explained or defined. A lot of exercises are performed to obtain a result for a particular problem by compiling a list of thoughts immediately presented by its members. The purpose is to generate as many ideas as achievable in the limited possible time. Brainstorming boosts associates to come up with original ideas and creativity. Whole contributions are desirable and can commence to a vast variety of opinions. Brainstorming is less efficient toward difficulties that remain complex or unclear to describe or elaborate, or for problems that want absolute specialised information. This course describes the brainstorming rules like; Postpone judgement, every idea is welcome, think out loud, complement other person’s ideas and focuses on brainstorming process which includes; preparation, ideas generation, evaluations of opinion, developing creativity, flourishment of knowledge and skills and a lot more.
Brainstorming as a method directs a particular approach with practices and methods for producing ideas. It is one of many methods used in original thinking to attain up with numbers of ideas to solve a problem. Several methods or approaches to creativity endure, such as brainstorming, synectics, oblique thinking random incentive and biomimetics. Brainstorming was designed by Osborn as early as The need for brainstorming was first realised by Alex Osborn, an advertising executive in 1930s. He observed that conventional meetings are unable to produce new ideas and restraint upon opinion. He was looking for a mechanism which provides freedom of ideas. For this purpose, he develops a process and named it “think up” and include this process in his book named “Applied Imagination”.
Apart from providing large numbers of ideas, brainstorming is based on another very important principle: the delay of premature criticism. Of course, ideas must be assessed critically, but an all too important attitude often holds back the process of
This Brainstorming workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Brainstorming.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Brainstorming course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Brainstorming workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Brainstorming course
- Improves the working environment.
- Develop a keen interest and focus to participate.
- Encourages Critical Thinking
- Built the teamwork quality and association of mutual benefits.
- Helps to encourage into action and unlock people’s creative talent
- Enable enthusiasm to seek for the solution.
- Provides vision and perspective.
- Make the objectives transparent and clear from the beginning.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Brainstorming course
- Enable individual to work with a team building environment.
- Learn to extract thoughts from a group of people.
- Increase the number of ideas to generate quality of opinions.
- Encourage to find a solution by combining ideas and mutual understanding.
- Improves the efficiency of work.
- Provide more structured and effective ways.
- Build a quick solution generating mechanism.
- Produce as many alternative ideas.
- Provide a platform for freewheeling of opinions
- Discover new methods and tactics to get a solution.
- Encouraging individuals to be a crucial and inquire opinion.
- Apply the relevant techniques to calculate the accuracy of your calculation.
Below is the list of course content of our Brainstorming training course
- What is brainstorming?
- What is the purpose of brainstorming?
- Explain the rules of brainstorming.
- what are some brainstorming techniques?
- How to make brainstorming effective?
- Do brainstorming really works for the solution?
- How to start brainstorming?
- What are the rules of brainstorming?
- Explain the advantages of brainstorming?
- Describe the basic characteristics of brainstorming?
- Explain two reasons why brainstorming considered effective?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Brainstorming course
Brainstorming Learner’s Guide
Brainstorming Key Takeaways Notes
Brainstorming Essentials Ebook
Brainstorming Course Handouts
Brainstorming 30-Day Action Plan
Brainstorming MindMaps Pack
Brainstorming PPT Slides Used During Course
Brainstorming Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Brainstorming E-Learning Course
Brainstorming Online Video Course
Brainstorming Essentials Audiobook
Brainstorming Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Brainstorming training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Brainstorming training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Brainstorming training course
Contact us for the latest Brainstorming course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Brainstorming course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.