Bookkeeping Course in Singapore
Bookkeeping Course in Singapore
Bookkeeping is the practice of recording and storing any financial transactions or activities for the purpose of confirming individual expenses and monitoring financial flow. With proper and accurate bookkeeping, any inquiries and doubts about spending can be easily traced to the spender. Bookkeeping skills are essential in accounting and finance.
This Bookkeeping workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Bookkeeping.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Bookkeeping course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Bookkeeping workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Bookkeeping course
- Understand what a Bookkeeper is
- Acquire the basic skills to perform Bookkeeping task
- Learn how to manage accounting records
- Be capable on managing a business’s debit and credit transactions
- Ability to assess an accounts transaction through the Nominal ledger
- Use the Balance Sheet effectively when assessing company gross earnings and deficits
- Develop the management skills in order to reconcile accounts
- Manage the company’s salary and benefits effectively
- Be more competent in calculating the company’s tax deduction
- Learn how to calculate value added tax
- Learn to draft the month or year-end finances through the use of the Trial Balance
- Learn how to manage a company’s profits and expenses
Below is the list of course objectives of our Bookkeeping course
- Understand the key roles of a bookkeeper
- Learn the basic tasks of a bookkeeper in a given business operation
- Develop basic knowledge on how to manage accounting records
- Gain understanding on how to manage debit and credit
- See the usage of the Nominal Ledger
- Learn how to use the Balance sheet
- Develop the necessary skills to reconcile accounts
- Acquire the necessary skills on how to manage employee salaries and benefits
- Gain the ability to practice effective Tax Deduction
- Address the proper calculating technique in Value Added Tax
- Preparing a trial balance
- Manage profits and expenses effectively
Below is the list of course content of our Bookkeeping training course
- What is a Bookkeeper?
- Task and responsibilities of a Bookkeeper
- How to manage accounting records
- The rules of Debit and Credit
- Using the Nominal Ledger
- How to use the balance sheet?
- Effective Reconciliation of Accounts
- Managing the Salaries Benefits of Employee’s
- Proper ways of Calculating Tax Deduction
- Calculating Value Added Tax of Products
- Creating a Trial Balance
- Balancing Profits versus Expenses
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Bookkeeping course
Bookkeeping Learner’s Guide
Bookkeeping Key Takeaways Notes
Bookkeeping Essentials Ebook
Bookkeeping Course Handouts
Bookkeeping 30-Day Action Plan
Bookkeeping MindMaps Pack
Bookkeeping PPT Slides Used During Course
Bookkeeping Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Bookkeeping E-Learning Course
Bookkeeping Online Video Course
Bookkeeping Essentials Audiobook
Bookkeeping Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Bookkeeping training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Bookkeeping training course.
Request for this Bookkeeping course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.