Blended Learning Training Course
Blended Learning Course in Singapore
About This Blended Learning Training Course
Blended Learning Course in Singapore
Setting up a traditional classroom setting for learning with the use of the internet has become the foundations of blended learning. In this setting, the teacher and student conduct lessons online while making use of online materials combined with traditional teaching. This unique learning style allows students to decide on the time, place, and pace of learning.
Who Should Attend This Blended Learning Workshop
This Blended Learning workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Blended Learning.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Blended Learning Training Program
The ideal group size for this Blended Learning course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Blended Learning Course Duration
The duration of this Blended Learning workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Blended Learning Course Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Blended Learning course
- Apply blended learning in lessons to increase student achievement and engagement.
- Incorporate online learning and build online learning forums to improve connection between facilitators and students
- Encourage students to study independently toward enhancing student confidence and independence in learning.
- Develop relevant instructional materials that meet students’ diverse learning needs.
- Incorporate computer technology in learning and develop a learning online community for students and facilitators.
- Apply blended learning methods to improve strategies and activities for learning through the use of technology.
- Blended learning will improve teacher-learner engagement in the classroom and online.
- Employ blended learning methods in learning to improve student class and subject performance.
- Incorporate computer technology to deliver online learning and motivate students to enjoy learning.
- Gain skills on online learning and apply it in class to improve facilitation of student learning.
- Apply blended learning to enhance convenient and effective communication of ideas between facilitator and students.
- Use of computer technology will encourage students to actively participate in learning.
- Blended learning will improve students’ performance assessment processes in the class.
Blended Learning Course Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Blended Learning course
- Understand the meaning and significance of blended learning in academic settings.
- Learn the main features and components of blended learning in academic institutions.
- Understand the framework/design of blended learning applicable in academic settings.
- Learn the guidelines for creating a blended learning environment for students.
- Learn the essential steps of building a lesson plan for a blended learning class.
- Understand the techniques of delivering blended learning in academic institutions.
- Learn how to apply and use blended learning to create student focused lessons in schools.
- Understand the different models of blended learning that impact on student performance.
- Understand the role and importance of digital tools in blended learning classes.
- Know how to apply blended learning to develop instructional materials and learning resources.
- Learn the key indicators of successful blended learning academic programs.
- Know the role and areas of focus for the learner and the facilitator in the blended learning class.
- Appreciate the advantages and disadvantages of blended learning in schools.
Course Content For This Blended Learning Training Course
Below is the list of course content of our Blended Learning training course
- Blended learning is a term increasingly used to describe the way e-learning is being combined with traditional classroom methods and independent study to create a new, hybrid teaching methodology.
- What are the benefits of blended learning for learners and instructors in academic settings?
- What are the main features and components of blended learning in academic institutions? In-person class attendance, independent self-study and online learning.
- What is the framework / design of blended learning in academic settings?
- What are the guidelines for creating a blended learning environment for students?
- What are the essential steps of building a lesson plan for blended learning class?
- What are the techniques of delivering blended learning in academic institutions?
- How do instructors apply and use blended learning to create student focused lessons in schools?
- What are the different models of blended learning that impact on student performance?
- What is the role and importance of digital tools in blended learning classes?
- How do instructors apply blended learning to develop online and offline instructional materials and learning resources for students?
- What are the key indicators of successful blended learning academic programs?
- What is the role and areas of focus for the learner and the facilitator in the blended learning class?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of blended learning in schools?
Blended Learning Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Blended Learning course
Blended Learning Learner’s Guide
Blended Learning Key Takeaways Notes
Blended Learning Essentials Ebook
Blended Learning Course Handouts
Blended Learning 30-Day Action Plan
Blended Learning MindMaps Pack
Blended Learning PPT Slides Used During Course
Blended Learning Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Blended Learning E-Learning Course
Blended Learning Online Video Course
Blended Learning Essentials Audiobook
Blended Learning Infographics Pack
Blended Learning Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Blended Learning Course Fees
There are 4 pricing options available for this Blended Learning training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Blended Learning training course.
- SGD 889.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- SGD 389.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 589.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- SGD 789.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Blended Learning Training Course Schedule
Contact us for the latest Blended Learning course schedules:
Phone: +65 6714 6663
Download Blended Learning Course Brochure
Request for this Blended Learning course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post-Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. But to work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement consequently helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: Similarly, we’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning outputs. As a result, Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. Therefore, this structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Office Address: Knowles Training Institute, 7 Temasek Boulevard, #12-07, Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.