Being a good listener is a tough job, for some, it’s sound easy to just sit and listen, but it requires one to be calmer, encouraged, wise, uplifted, motivated, non-egoistic and have compassion towards listening. Good listening is an interpersonal skill which develops your ability of insight and improves your chances of rapid success. It requires a mechanism in which a good listener sympathizes and comfort the speaker with gestures of smiling, nodding head, making eye contact so the speaker can feel the full attention and using appropriate feedback time by time like it’s fine, yeah, that’s good, oh sad etc.
Duration: 60 minutes
- What is “Listening, ”?
- Explain the qualities of a good listener?
- What skills are required to be a good listener?
- Which type of persons is usually good listeners?
- Describe the importance of a good listener?
- Why it requires a lot of patience to be a good listener?
- How to develop basic skills of being a good listener?
- What are the benefits of being a good listener?