Become A Professional Master Storyteller Course in Singapore
Become A Professional Master Storyteller Course in Singapore
Storytelling is an art. A professional storyteller brings stories to life. It creates a personal bond with the storyteller and the audience, developing a connection with one another through the communal experience. They deepen their relationship by the flexibility of the storytelling to the needs of the audience and or, or the location or environment.
A story can take a minute, an hour or even a day. The longer it takes, the more the attention of the audience is needed. Unlike in movies when once a mistake or an off timing has been made, it can’t be undone. Storytelling needs enough practice and the right expression to make it successful. All the twists and turns of the story are accountable to its potential. The telling is better without a script. It is modifiable, changing the story when it needs and engages more with the audience.
An actor and a storyteller may seem the same, but they are only similar. When you act, you need to express yourself more, showing emotions through the character and how the story progresses. However, in acting, you are the character. A storyteller somehow becomes the characters, the environment, and even the world. They can never only portray one.
Storytellers sometimes use props to express their story more. It is great to leave the imagination to your audience, but there are times where when you need to show them exactly what they need to see, to not create a hundred different objects to a hundred people.
Collaborating with other professionals like musicians and even co-storytellers can create a difference, time to time when you get used to the job. You may be a successful storyteller, but at times when you can’t think of any other way to be creative, collaborating with others may not be such a bad idea. You can even promote each other to each other’s audience.
This Become A Professional Master Storyteller workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Become A Professional Master Storyteller.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Become A Professional Master Storyteller course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Become A Professional Master Storyteller workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Become A Professional Master Storyteller course
- It leaves an impression on the people.
- Better skills of persuasion.
- Promote your business.
- Increased probability of job opportunities.
- Improve your job experience.
- Higher chances of promotion.
- Exposure to various events.
- Recall the moments’ storytelling was essential.
- Among all the situations remembered, list the frequency.
- Match the issues that were dealt with in the experience to the competence of a professional master storyteller.
- Name the successful persons in professional master storytelling.
- Recognize the reasons for their successivity.
- Identify the difference in their skills and yours and enhance it.
- Give examples of their successful performance.
- Explain what a professional master storyteller does.
- Apply your understanding of real situations.
- Determine your capability and competence.
- Practice your skills and use them in front of people.
- Keep performing in front of an audience until you achieve your goal.
- What is a professional master storyteller?
- What does a professional master storyteller do?
- How to become a professional master storyteller?
- Ways to become a professional master storyteller.
- Tips from a professional master storyteller.
- Why should a company hire a professional master storyteller?
- How do companies benefit from a professional master storyteller?
- How can a professional master storyteller affect the performance of a company?
- Reasons why a professional master storyteller is needed.
- How to be a successful professional master storyteller?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Become A Professional Master Storyteller course
Become A Professional Master Storyteller Learner’s Guide
Become A Professional Master Storyteller Key Takeaways Notes
Become A Professional Master Storyteller Essentials Ebook
Become A Professional Master Storyteller Course Handouts
Become A Professional Master Storyteller 30-Day Action Plan
Become A Professional Master Storyteller MindMaps Pack
Become A Professional Master Storyteller PPT Slides Used During Course
Become A Professional Master Storyteller Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Become A Professional Master Storyteller E-Learning Course
Become A Professional Master Storyteller Online Video Course
Become A Professional Master Storyteller Essentials Audiobook
Become A Professional Master Storyteller Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Become A Professional Master Storyteller training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Become A Professional Master Storyteller training course.
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Request for this Become A Professional Master Storyteller course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.