Organizations can be thought of as a living being made up of the individuals working within it. Appreciative Inquiry has the ability to change the whole organization by changing the people. Through positive questioning, employees will be directed to move in a positive direction. Recognizing the strengths and values of what works, as opposed to what”s wrong will transform the individuals and in turn transform the organization. Appreciative Inquiry is a shift from looking at problems and deficiencies and instead focusing on strengths and successes. It is a tool for change, and it will strengthen relationships throughout your business. Through best practices and positive stories, your participants will transform your organization.
Duration: 60 minutes
SGD 1899.97 SGD 889.97
- What is Appreciative Inquiry?
- Generating a Better Future
- Engaging People in Positive Thought
- Change the Person, Change the Organization
- Shifting from “What”s Wrong?” to “What”s Right”?
- It”s Not Eliminating Mistakes, It”s Holding Up Successes