Activity Logs Course in Singapore
Activity log is a simple and exceptionally effective way to enhance productivity of employees at the work place. In order to become highly qualified professionals, employees have to manage their time effectively. It is important to identify the time waster activities in order to save the precious time.
In this course, participants will learn various tools that can help them to keep a log and experiment to analyze which method works best for them. Activity logs can be maintained in a diary, any app, excel spreadsheet or time management software. These logs allow individuals to record the time spent on various activities in a day.
This Activity Logs workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their activity logs.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this activity logs course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this activity logs workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our activity logs course
- Increases productivity and momentum of an employee
- Gain greater insight into the business operations
- Enable the employees to address their shortcomings and weaknesses
- Enables employees to minimize the low-value tasks
- Improves the reputation of the employee at the work place and greater chances of career progression
Below is the list of course objectives of our activity logs course
- Establish the relevance of time management for business professionals
- Understand the activity logs and how they can used in daily office routine
- Develop attributes that can enable employees to use activity logs
- Get more productive work done in comparatively lesser time
- Enhance the professionalism of the individuals
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
- Learn the basics of staying motivated at work and personal satisfaction
Below is the list of course content of our activity logs training course
- What are activity logs?
- What are the benefits of maintaining activity logs?
- How can activity logs enhance the productivity and efficiency of an employee
- Determining various ways of maintaining activity logs e.g. in diary, spreadsheet, apps etc
- How work-life balance can be maintained through this activity
- Learning the relevance between time management through activity logs and motivation of an employee
- Success stories of individuals following the activity logs schedules
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the activity logs course
Activity Logs Learner’s Guide
Activity Logs Key Takeaways Notes
Activity Logs Essentials Ebook
Activity Logs Course Handouts
Activity Logs 30-Day Action Plan
Activity Logs MindMaps Pack
Activity Logs PPT Slides Used During Course
Activity Logs Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Activity Logs E-Learning Course
Activity Logs Online Video Course
Activity Logs Essentials Audiobook
Activity Logs Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this activity logs training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online activity logs training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this activity logs training course
Contact us for the latest activity logs course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this activity logs course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.