360-Degree Feedback Course in Singapore
360-Degree Feedback Course in Singapore
Feedback, a form of criticism, is an important instrument to gauge the sentiments and suggestions of everyone in an operating circle. Coming in different types, nothing is more complete than the 360-degree feedback. It involves not just the employers, colleagues, and subordinates, but also a personal evaluation done by the employees for themselves.
This 360-Degree Feedback workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their 360-Degree Feedback.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this 360-Degree Feedback course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this 360-Degree Feedback workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our 360-Degree Feedback course
- Learn to value multifaceted feedback
- Understand that work ethic is a result of many components
- Learn to see the bigger picture
- Factor into communication the results of feedback
- The value of self-evaluation
Below is the list of course objectives of our 360-Degree Feedback course
- Understand that feedback on only one platform will not improve overall performance
- Understand why multifaceted feedback can improve specific performance, despite being expansive
- Recognise the value of positive feedback
- Recognise the influence of negative peer review
- Understand why peer review can create a better work ethos, even though it is seemingly unrelated
- Realise that self-evaluation can open up the potential for improvement
Below is the list of course content of our 360-Degree Feedback training course
- What is 360-Degree feedback?
- Why choose 360-Degree feedback?
- Why discrediting 360-Degree feedback is naïve
- The wonders of self-reflection
- Why everyone’s opinion is useful with reflection
- How reflecting boosts morale in the workplace
- Who is responsible for monitoring feedback?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the 360-Degree Feedback course
360-Degree Feedback Learner’s Guide
360-Degree Feedback Key Takeaways Notes
360-Degree Feedback Essentials Ebook
360-Degree Feedback Course Handouts
360-Degree Feedback 30-Day Action Plan
360-Degree Feedback MindMaps Pack
360-Degree Feedback PPT Slides Used During Course
360-Degree Feedback Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
360-Degree Feedback E-Learning Course
360-Degree Feedback Online Video Course
360-Degree Feedback Essentials Audiobook
360-Degree Feedback Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this 360-Degree Feedback training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online 360-Degree Feedback training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this 360-Degree Feedback training course
Request for this 360-Degree Feedback course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.