10 Ways the Busiest People Ever Avoid Burnouts At Work
About This Talk:
Everything’s going fabulous at work. You are operating on all cylinders, going quickly. You are saying yes to everything, taking on all the projects, and it appears as if nothing can stop you. Until one day, it catches on to you and hits you like a ton of bricks. Fatigue and stress prevail, and you are totally fried. You are officially burned out.
In this 60 minute talk, learn powerful techniques to prevent such a burnout from taking place.
Duration: 60 minutes
- What is a Burnout
- What Are The Biggest Contributors to Burnouts?
- 3 Types of Burnout, According to Psychologists
- Insufficient Sleeps Predicts Workplace Burnout
- Recognising Your Breaking Point
- How Mindfulness Beats Job Stress & Burnout
- 10 Ways the Busiest People Ever Avoid Burnouts At Work