Writing Press Releases Course in Singapore
Writing Press Releases Course in Singapore
Writing Press Releases is..
In this Writing Press Releases course, participants will learn
This Writing Press Releases workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Writing Press Releases.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Writing Press Releases course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Writing Press Releases workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Writing Press Releases course
- Understand what a press release is
- Understand the benefits of a press release
- Recognise the value of a well-written press release
- Evaluate the problems caused by an unreliable press release
- Learn to check all the relevant boxes before publishing a press release
Below is the list of course benefits of our Writing Press Releases objectives
- Incorporate statistics to increase the reliability of your information
- Understand why writing concisely can improve the information’s reception
- Compare the influence of a well-written press release
- Realise the importance of a well-constructed, informative, gripping headline
- Categorise information so that it is consumed in the best possible order
- Understand that information is a powerful tool that can be used for influence
Below is the list of course benefits of our Writing Press Releases training programme content
- What is a press release?
- How to structure a press release?
- What information is appropriate for a press release?
- Do’s and Don’ts of press releases
- Constructing your headline
- Which information to omit when writing press releases
- Who to quote in a press release
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Writing Press Releases course
Writing Press Releases Learner’s Guide
Writing Press Releases Key Takeaways Notes
Writing Press Releases Essentials Ebook
Writing Press Releases Course Handouts
Writing Press Releases 30-Day Action Plan
Writing Press Releases MindMaps Pack
Writing Press Releases PPT Slides Used During Course
Writing Press Releases Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Writing Press Releases E-Learning Course
Writing Press Releases Online Video Course
Writing Press Releases Essentials Audiobook
Writing Press Releases Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Writing Press Releases training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Writing Press Releases training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Writing Press Releases training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Writing Press Releases course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Writing Press Releases course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.