Writing A Job Description Course in Singapore
Writing A Job Description Course in Singapore
Writing A Job Description is..
In this Writing A Job Description course, participants will learn
This Writing A Job Description workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Writing A Job Description.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Writing A Job Description course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Writing A Job Description workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Writing A Job Description course
- Help you more fully understand what you’re looking for and that will help you find the right person to fill that role
- Encourage candidates who aren’t a good fit for the job to self-select out of the process
- Increase the likelihood that job seekers will read it from top to bottom and come away with a clear understanding of the job
- The better you can articulate the desired characteristics and experience you want, the more targeted potential candidates will be
- Help simplify and potentially shorten your recruiting process and attract the talent you need to grow and sustain your company
- A useful tool for measuring performance and a vital reference in the event of disputes or disciplinary issues
- Allow both employees and candidates to clearly understand the expectations of the role, its essential duties, and the required competences, educational credentials, and experience for the role
- Improve both internal and external recruitment, and can retain and motivate the best talent by ensuring that employee expectations are aligned with business expectations of what the role entails
- Allow you to do research to determine the market value of that role and see how it fits within your compensation structure as compared to other jobs
- Help HR assess where the job falls within any existing pay structures so that you don’t create inequity or compression issues when filling the role
- Managing employee performance is easier if you have thought through the job requirements because many job descriptions will list performance expectations
- Help you think through education requirements, specific skills and licenses, levels and length of experience and all of these effect compensation
Below is the list of course benefits of our Writing A Job Description objectives
- Learn how to write an effective and inclusive job description to attract the most qualified candidates for your job
- Find the perfect balance between providing enough detail so candidates understand the role and your company while keeping your description concise
- Describe the skills and competencies that are needed to perform the role
- Create job descriptions that attract people who will be as committed as you are to taking your business to the next level
- Provide enough information and description to help him or her visualize themselves in the position
- Be as accurate as possible about what the job will entail so the candidate can understand a ‘day in the life’
- Be sure that your job description reflects those unique characteristics to help set seekers expectations
- Create effective, engaging and inclusive job descriptions targeted to the best candidates for the job
- Outline the knowledge and skills required to successfully function in the job
- Prompt the right people to apply and help you trim down your time-to-fill
- Make sure you and the hiring manager are on the same pageabout the position’s requirements to avoid confusion with candidates later in the hiring process
- Communicate clearly what kind of individual you are after and what responsibilities and tasks the job entails
Below is the list of course benefits of our Writing A Job Description training programme content
- Make your job titles specific because targeted job titles are more effective than generic ones, so be precise by including key phrases that accurately describe the role
- Open with a strong, attention-grabbing summary.Your summary should provide an overview of your company and expectations for the position
- The job description should contain a list of the duties and responsibilities associated with the role, along with the amount of time expected to be dedicated to each task
- Include details about your company culture to sum up why a candidate would love to work for you
- Make sure your list of responsibilities is detailed but concise and emphasize the duties that may be unique to your organization
- Specify education, previous job experience, certifications and technical skills required for the role
- Include soft skills, like communication and problem solving, as well as personality traits that you envision for a successful hire
- Include primary benefitsas well as secondary benefits that are unique to your company as these will help set your company apart from the competition
- Include information about who the position reports to, who they would work with daily, what tools they will be expected to use and what their output should be
- Describing your ideal candidate, not just with the experience, education and skills they possess, but also with the behaviors they will need to fit into your culture
- Include specific metrics that the person in the role should accomplish, as well as information about potential growth opportunities for greater autonomy or leadership
- Work out a salary range to include in the job description that is competitive with similar positions in other organizations and allows for variations in education and experience
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Writing A Job Description course
Writing A Job Description Learner’s Guide
Writing A Job Description Key Takeaways Notes
Writing A Job Description Essentials Ebook
Writing A Job Description Course Handouts
Writing A Job Description 30-Day Action Plan
Writing A Job Description MindMaps Pack
Writing A Job Description PPT Slides Used During Course
Writing A Job Description Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Writing A Job Description E-Learning Course
Writing A Job Description Online Video Course
Writing A Job Description Essentials Audiobook
Writing A Job Description Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Writing A Job Description training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Writing A Job Description training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Writing A Job Description training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Writing A Job Description course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Writing A Job Description course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.