Working In A Highly Political Organization Course in Singapore
Working In A Highly Political Organization Course in Singapore
About This Course
Office politics is a dirty word for some people. They prefer to ignore it or avoid it. The effort put into doing so is a waste of your valuable time. You are in it whether you like it or not as no workplace is immune. It exists in every organization regardless of size, location, or industry. All that varies is the type and extent of it.
Top performers in any organization know they cannot succeed purely on their merits. Part of their success is tied to making a conscious choice to master the art of office politics. They use various strategies to find higher ground and advance their careers with their souls, values, and ethics intact.
Office politics is all about influence. To survive and thrive in a highly political office politics you need to know who the key players are and what type of authority they have. You also need to know whom they have sway over.
That information will allow you to get your work done and form a personal network of coworkers you can count on. An often overlooked benefit of facing office politics head-on is growing your influence to steer it in a positive direction.
This course shows participants how to successfully navigate the working environment of a highly political organization and still advance in their careers. At the end of the course, they’ll be able to put the different strategies and techniques taught into action to achieve the benefits listed below.
This Working In A Highly Political Organization workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Working In A Highly Political Organization.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Working In A Highly Political Organization course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Working In A Highly Political Organization workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Working In A Highly Political Organization course
- Master office politics.
- Advance your career.
- Build effective work relationships.
- Reduce conflict with coworkers.
- Communicate confidently and assertively.
- Gain a sense of control.
- Gain more personal power.
- Better management of stress and job demands.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Working In A Highly Political Organization course
- Identify the type of office politics in your organization.
- Identify what limited resources are being competed for e.g. promotions, opportunities, funding, special projects assignments, etc.
- Play the office politics game without selling your soul or losing your morals and ethics.
- Keep track of your key interactions in case you need to bring them up with upper manager or human resources.
- Be more vocal about your views and projects to avoid others claiming your credit.
- Voice your views confidently and assertively.
- Avoid getting caught in the middle.
- Know how to look for warning signs of deeper, more sinister issues.
- Call out harmful underhanded office politics behavior or practices.
- Avoid your career getting off track.
- Identify who has true political power and influence and how much of it.
- Know how to build consensus between different power groups or office ‘politicians’ to your advantage.
Below is the list of course content of our Working In A Highly Political Organization training course
- What is office politics?
- Different types of office politics.
- Negative and positive aspects of office politics.
- Different types of office ‘politicians’ and how to handle them.
- Identify formal vs. informal network.
- Skills you must develop to navigate office politics.
- Ways to use office politics to your advantage.
- Common mistakes to avoid when dealing with office politics.
- Strategies for neutralizing destructive office politics.
- Recognize when it’s time to quit.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Working In A Highly Political Organization course
Working In A Highly Political Organization Learner’s Guide
Working In A Highly Political Organization Key Takeaways Notes
Working In A Highly Political Organization Essentials Ebook
Working In A Highly Political Organization Course Handouts
Working In A Highly Political Organization 30-Day Action Plan
Working In A Highly Political Organization MindMaps Pack
Working In A Highly Political Organization PPT Slides Used During Course
Working In A Highly Political Organization Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Working In A Highly Political Organization E-Learning Course
Working In A Highly Political Organization Online Video Course
Working In A Highly Political Organization Essentials Audiobook
Working In A Highly Political Organization Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Working In A Highly Political Organization training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Working In A Highly Political Organization training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Working In A Highly Political Organization training course
Contact us for the latest Working In A Highly Political Organization course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Working In A Highly Political Organization course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.