Working Effectively With Consultants Course in Singapore
Working Effectively With Consultants Course in Singapore
Working Effectively With Consultants is..
In this Working Effectively With Consultants course, participants will learn
This Working Effectively With Consultants workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Working Effectively With Consultants.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Working Effectively With Consultants course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Working Effectively With Consultants workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Working Effectively With Consultants course
- Hire consultants to help with or advise on specific projects or problems in the workplace
- Consultants can bring objectivity to an organization because their fresh thinking can help to restart projects that have lost momentum, or that have become bogged down by in-fighting
- Consultants can focus on one project or issue which can bring clarity to a project, especially when a deadline is looming
- Consultants will work with you for a short time, and with the aim of delivering a specific outcome
- Understand your organization’s needs, whether the consultant’s competency and skill-set meets them
- Consultant will likely have a wide and honed level of experience in benefits management, having worked on many past projects with diverse teams in a scope of industries
- Consultant will know what works and what doesn’t work, which means an expert opinion focused on benefits solutions
- Having a knowledgeable outsider offer their expert opinion on the current processes may offer fresh view on how to reach goals of hiring and efficiency
- Consultant will work hard to solve key solutions by a set timeline instead of allowing processes to slow or get lost in the shuffle
- Allows a business to learn competitive strategy, improving the quality of life for their current employees and building brand loyalty
- Help you answer questions and decide if a business is paying for more network than they need
- Eliminate practices that are doing more harm than good in an organization and find solutions to solve key concerns
Below is the list of course benefits of our Working Effectively With Consultants objectives
- Learn and discuss how to work effectively with consultants and benefit from them
- Match thedifferent capabilities and expertise consultants have to the project at hand
- Understand who has the right capabilities and experience for a given engagement
- Provide some insight into how a consultant might approach a problem occurring in the workplace
- Help the person understand the services you offer, what your market is, and who your key stakeholders are
- Recognize that the outcome is likely to be a set of very different proposals and that a round or two of revisions and negotiations is likely to be necessary
- Look at how to establish an effective working relationship with consultants and how you, your team and your organization can get the best from them
- Define the project carefully, and ask consultants to detail the services that they’re providing
- Make sure that the consultant cross-trains your team on his techniques and approach
- Build a knowledge transfer process into the project, to ensure that you are not caught out when your consultant finishes
- Create more efficient processes in a competitive and fluctuating economy, full of competition
- Use the contract as the standard against which the project’s successes or failures are measured can help you to maintain a clear perspective
Below is the list of course benefits of our Working Effectively With Consultants training programme content
- Work with the consultant on getting the proposal or statement of work right at the onset through a series of conversations
- Learn that a consultant may specialize in any field where clients need in-depth expertise and can also focus on a particular situation
- Manage the scope of their work carefully, otherwise you can quickly use up and even exceed your budget
- Ensure that you have defined the problem that you’re facing if you are involved in the process of hiring outside experts
Eight Steps to Consultancy Success
- Build a balanced relationship but, if you try to exert too much control, you can strain your relationship with them and affect their productivity
- Make sure that everyone involved in the project or task is clear about why the consultant has been hired, including the consultant herself
- Consultants need measurable goals because these not only clarify what you’re expecting, but also allow you to measure their progress and performance
- Practice scope control, ensure that you’ve defined the project’s vision and goals, set a budget, and established clear priorities
- Help the consultant to get acquainted with the organization, with the team they’ll be working with, and with the project that they’ll be working on
- Be honest about what the consultant can and can’t accomplish without team members’ help, and focus on how your team can learn from this project
- Provide feedback on their performance, so that they know what they’re doing well and where they need to improve, just like other members of your team
- Ensure that the consultancy firm is not taking advantage of the fact that you’re now “signed and sealed,” if it’s not yet fully delivered on the promises that it made to you
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Working Effectively With Consultants course
Working Effectively With Consultants Learner’s Guide
Working Effectively With Consultants Key Takeaways Notes
Working Effectively With Consultants Essentials Ebook
Working Effectively With Consultants Course Handouts
Working Effectively With Consultants 30-Day Action Plan
Working Effectively With Consultants MindMaps Pack
Working Effectively With Consultants PPT Slides Used During Course
Working Effectively With Consultants Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Working Effectively With Consultants E-Learning Course
Working Effectively With Consultants Online Video Course
Working Effectively With Consultants Essentials Audiobook
Working Effectively With Consultants Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Working Effectively With Consultants training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Working Effectively With Consultants training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Working Effectively With Consultants training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Working Effectively With Consultants course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Working Effectively With Consultants course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.