Working Abroad Course in Singapore
Working Abroad Course in Singapore
About This Course
Working abroad is a great way to advance your career or become a well-rounded professional. If the opportunity presents itself you should give it serious consideration. When done right, it can be a life-changing experience.
Your career is not the only thing that benefits when you take the opportunity to work abroad. Your personal life gets a positive boost too. You learn more about yourself as you get a chance to rethink and challenge your values, beliefs, and points of view.
You also find out what you’re made of as you have to step out of your comfort zone. International postings also do wonderful things for your confidence levels. Confidence is like a muscle. The more you use it the stronger it gets. You get many opportunities to work your confidence muscle when you work and live in a different country.
The benefits of working abroad are many but it can be a tough ride. Things like culture shock, loneliness, and leaving your support system behind can take their toll. They can even cause you to cut your time short. Preparation is the best way to make the most of your time aboard and achieve the goals you’ve set. Those who take the time to plan for their time abroad have a higher chance of a successful outcome.
This course helps prepare you to have a wonderful experience aboard. It lays out the pros and cons of different international destinations and which jobs are better suited to them and where to find them. You’ll also learn how to avoid making mistakes that ruin your experience and get tools to use to make working and living abroad easier.
This Working Abroad workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Working Abroad.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Working Abroad course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Working Abroad workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Working Abroad course
- Fast track your career.
- Increase cultural fluency.
- Enhance global awareness.
- Gain independence and confidence.
- Develop new skills.
- Make new social connections
- Improve communication skills.
- Work with ease abroad.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Working Abroad course
- Identify all documents needed to work abroad.
- Prepare important paperwork ahead of time.
- Know how and where to search for job opportunities in other countries.
- Recognize which international work opportunities suit you best.
- List the pros and cons of different international work destinations.
- Research the cost of living in different countries.
- Analyze different types of travel and health insurance.
- Show how moving abroad can make getting your dream job easier.
- Show how to navigate common obstacles encountered when working abroad.
- Illustrate the importance of making an effort to form new social connections.
- Understand how different visa conditions and limitations impact your experience.
Below is the list of course content of our Working Abroad training course
- Advantages of working abroad.
- Challenges of working abroad.
- Mistakes people make when choosing which country to work in.
- Best countries for working abroad.
- How to negotiate compensation.
- Understanding visa conditions and limitations.
- What you should focus on during the first days in a new location.
- Different types of travel and health insurance.
- How to calculate the cost of living.
- Connecting socially to avoid loneliness.
- What you should do to reduce culture shock.
- What tools to use to make working and living abroad easier.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Working Abroad course
Working Abroad Learner’s Guide
Working Abroad Key Takeaways Notes
Working Abroad Essentials Ebook
Working Abroad Course Handouts
Working Abroad 30-Day Action Plan
Working Abroad MindMaps Pack
Working Abroad PPT Slides Used During Course
Working Abroad Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Working Abroad E-Learning Course
Working Abroad Online Video Course
Working Abroad Essentials Audiobook
Working Abroad Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Working Abroad training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Working Abroad training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Working Abroad training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Working Abroad course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Working Abroad course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.